Week 3 GDT: Eagles vs Bengals- Who cares we suck

EaglesPeteC

If staff actually sees QBOTF potential in Hurts you can't play him, throw him into this dumpster fire? That would lead to so many running plays drawn up by DP I bet, options, draws, etc., and Hurts would end up in the dirt 20x a game. Just not worth it in a lost season. I still think best course of action, given Wentz's contract, is revamping staff, hopefully enter season w/ decent WRs (lol) and see if Wentz's 2020 was fluke. If not, then we can turn to Hurts, and shed Wentz the following year. Treat 2021 as Hurts learning year, try to be good for 2022. That's about minimum it would take build decent team anyway.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

If staff actually sees QBOTF potential in Hurts you can't play him, throw him into this dumpster fire? That would lead to so many running plays drawn up by DP I bet, options, draws, etc., and Hurts would end up in the dirt 20x a game. Just not worth it in a lost season. I still think best course of action, given Wentz's contract, is revamping staff, hopefully enter season w/ decent WRs (lol) and see if Wentz's 2020 was fluke. If not, then we can turn to Hurts, and shed Wentz the following year. Treat 2021 as Hurts learning year, try to be good for 2022. That's about minimum it would take build decent team anyway.

They would probably call a better game with Hurts at QB though.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

lol what's Lance have to do with Wentz besides the school?

I do want to see Fields play again though. Sucks Lance won't get a chance to show what he can do. Both him and Fields needed this season to show more growth.

It is literally just the school lol. He definitely looks good and his highlights are nuts, but the level of play scares me when translating to the NFL. Fields needs to show me more for sure, seems really raw and isn't the athlete people are saying he is imo.