Week 3 GDT: Eagles vs Bengals- Who cares we suck

EaglesPeteC

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:
1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Hightower is gonna be a nice player for us. I think he can contribute with Reagor out if Wentz would frickin trust him.

Stop having hope. They will only hurt you

I just want to see this draft class getting playing time man.

What else do I have to enjoy besides seeing what the young guys got? lol

Put in Driscoll... put in Taylor.... put in Hurts... put in Hightower... put in Reagor when he's healthy.

GIVE ME THE YOUTH MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

How do you even get out of this hole as a franchise? I don't think we have a single legit building block. A 30 year old OT? 29 year old DT? Come on. I guess you've got Sanders but he's at the least important, most team dependent, position in football. We are in a dark place right now man, could be over a decade before we get competitive again unless we amange to get some transcendent coaching and/or QB talent.

Fire lots of the staff, Duce and Stoutland are the only ones who are “safe”. This means Doug and Howie too. Trade who you can, don’t waste opened cap space on garbage/old guys. Realize you are a couple years away. Draft well (so the opposite). Pay one pretty good+ guy over 4 guys who barely can play. Stop thinking you can ignore and develop guys at every level. Hire staffs who can develop talent and a scheme around that talent.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I just want to see this draft class getting playing time man.

What else do I have to enjoy besides seeing what the young guys got? lol

Put in Driscoll... put in Taylor.... put in Hurts... put in Hightower... put in Reagor when he's healthy.

GIVE ME THE YOUTH MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!

There is nothing to enjoy with this team. You sit and stew in their complete terribliness like the rest of us