Week 3 GDT: Eagles vs Bengals- Who cares we suck

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

JJAW is making Agholor look like a home run pick in comparison. Howie is the worst wr evaluator of all time. 

Not just JJAW but Aiyuk, Jefferson and Higgins have all been decent so far.  It's just not a position this team can scout correctly. 

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Saw commercial for our SNF tilt next week. Sucks that we have to get embarrassed by Nick Mullens on national TV. Also a defense that is better than the last 2 Carson played combined, and he'll be without Goeddert and DJax. Massacre.

run the triple option with jalen hurts

30 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Saw commercial for our SNF tilt next week. Sucks that we have to get embarrassed by Nick Mullens on national TV. Also a defense that is better than the last 2 Carson played combined, and he'll be without Goeddert and DJax. Massacre.

That garbage is Sunday night? I'm not staying up late to watch this team be terrible

32 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I don't think DeSean will technically be out, for what that's worth.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Someone said on twitter "At least we know JJAW won't get COVID because he can't catch anything" 

That made me laugh way harder than it should have

We don't know if JJ can catch anything or not, he's been social distancing from the field. 

Remember when some people were hyping up JJAW after training camp? JJAW had an amazing preseason last year and stunk in the reg season.. I did not expect this time to be different and I’m glad I did not get my hopes up even a tiny bit.

I’m feeling a couple of things here: 1) Pederson needs to relinquish play calling duties or he needs to be let go, and 2) Howie absolutely needs to go. Pederson’s playcalling is atrocious and easily predictable. I don’t see how anyone cant see NOW that the reason we won the SB was because of Frank Reich’s playcalling, success with the 3rd down conversions and scoring on opening drives and JDF’s success with Carson Wentz. Its time we head into that direction and bring in new guys. I was never a fan of this passing game/run game coordinator idea.

Roseman’s draft history is atrocious considering all the names he passed up on. We are depleted at WR and JJAW isn’t even good enough to get some snaps in. It’s pathetic and incredibly frustrating. Yes Roseman can work the numbers with the contracts, but I’m confident we can bring in someone that can also do a good job in that aspect, be aggressive when need to during free agency or trade, and most importantly IMO actually be GOOD at drafting. 

/end rant.

8 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Howie needs to be fired. He sucks

He needs to stick to the numbers. He’s clearly not a personnel guy. Get a players specific GM and give Howie the VP role solely. It’s getting annoying we can’t hit anything in a draft.