Carolina Panthers @ Los Angeles Rams 
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Denver Broncos 
Detroit Lions @ Arizona Cardinals 
Dallas Cowboys @ Seattle Seahawks 

Sunday Night Football

Green Bay Packers @ New Orleans Saints 

Monday Night Football

Kansas City Chiefs @ Baltimore Ravens 

I think that is going to be one hell of a matchup for MNF.  I think it's also pretty bad that the 49ers are going back to the same stadium where they had all of the injuries this past week, and on top of that, due to covid protocols, they had to fly back to the west coast, and then fly out again before the game.  

9 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I think it's also pretty bad that the 49ers are going back to the same stadium where they had all of the injuries this past week, and on top of that, due to covid protocols, they had to fly back to the west coast, and then fly out again before the game.  

That might be a rough game to watch.

Spreads this week are tough. I am not getting a good read on many of them. 

I have an 0-2 fantasy team I am struggling to decide who to play due to injuries as well.

On 9/25/2020 at 9:58 AM, MikeT14 said:

Do I have any gamblers in here? I'm in a spread league with two other guys. We're going with:

Falcons -3 Bears

TB -6 Den

Arizona -5.5 Det (don't love this one)

Dal +4.5 Seattle

KC +3.5 Bal

GB +3.5 NO

I would have stayed away from the Falcons-Bears and Packers-Saints games (maybe look at the over on that one), but I definitely would hesitate to bet against Seattle.

Worthy of note, if we’re really talking “lose forever for Trevor,” a big win for the Panthers today. 

That leaves the Jets as the primary front-runner for the #1 pick/Lawrence, I would think. They look horrible, so there won’t be much wiggle room for us winning games if we want to end up ahead of them. 

29 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Worthy of note, if we’re really talking “lose forever for Trevor,” a big win for the Panthers today. 

That leaves the Jets as the primary front-runner for the #1 pick/Lawrence, I would think. They look horrible, so there won’t be much wiggle room for us winning games if we want to end up ahead of them. 

Follow-up to this post, we’re also still in 1st place in the division.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by e16bball
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Troublez said:

Oh man oh man how the Cowboys made my evening. I sat down with a nice Prime Rib, Baked Potato, and a smile from ear to ear. 

It speaks to the state of our fanbase when we have to rely on our rival crapping the bed to provide us with joy.  Not a dig at you.........just wish we were better is all.  I just read a stat today that this is the first time in over 40 years where we've been below .500.