Week 3 | Other Games GDT

naptownskinsfan

Good news, we will get Baltimore coming off this ugly MNF loss. As if we weren’t already going to get murdered, now they’re angry. 

Kind of weird watching the Ravens taking timeouts here to stop the clock in a game that’s basically over, though. Pretty irresponsible of Harbaugh, choosing the attempt to win over ending the game as quickly as possible.

• Like 1

On a serious note, Baltimore’s one major weakness is pass rush, and it’s pretty glaring tonight. I really wish there was some way to work a Kerrigan trade with them — we get a nice draft pick, they get a guy who can win one-on-one upright or hand in the dirt, and he gets to play on a legit SB contender right up the road.

10 hours ago, e16bball said:

On a serious note, Baltimore’s one major weakness is pass rush, and it’s pretty glaring tonight. I really wish there was some way to work a Kerrigan trade with them — we get a nice draft pick, they get a guy who can win one-on-one upright or hand in the dirt, and he gets to play on a legit SB contender right up the road.

It makes a lot of sense. I'd also throw out there NE, Seattle, SF and Tennessee. No shortage of suitors. 

15 hours ago, e16bball said:

Good news, we will get Baltimore coming off this ugly MNF loss. As if we weren’t already going to get murdered, now they’re angry. 

Kind of weird watching the Ravens taking timeouts here to stop the clock in a game that’s basically over, though. Pretty irresponsible of Harbaugh, choosing the attempt to win over ending the game as quickly as possible.

We’re going to get killed by Baltimore for sure. I’m just hoping we score and stay healthy. The injuries we had last week to Ioannidis & Young sucked. I wonder if Young will play?

If he’s not close to 100% I’d rather him not play vs Baltimore and just come back in two weeks.

15 hours ago, e16bball said:

Agreed, I wanted us to trade him there last October both for him and for us and our future by getting a good pick for him. I hope they do it this October but I still doubt they do it. I don’t Snyder will agree to trade Kerrigan. Kerrigan will either retire after this season or sign with a contender in the offseason. If Kerrigan signs in Baltimore or somewhere else next offseason hopefully we get a comp pick for Kerrigan in 2022.