dcat

The Fire-Gase momentum will be intense

I look forward to Gase's firing, but this team is still owned by the Johnson's. Until this team is under new ownership nothing is changing.

OK OK OK I am finally on board, now is the time to fire Gase.  I really felt it was the best interest for Darnold to keep Gase, till the end of the year. But when I found out with all those collection of clown we had playing WR ( not Crowder ) and Bell was only targeted once Sunday. And when he ran a third string TE on a third and one on running play IN the red zone,.  And watching Ryan Tannehill play like a first rate QB, after Gase benched him and let him go in Miami. 

Like Sara Brightman & Andrea Bocelli sang in their duet   ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

Edited by doumeyer

I just legitimately cannot believe that we chose to keep Gase over Bell, in light of everything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheChad said:

I just legitimately cannot believe that we chose to keep Gase over Bell, in light of everything.

I agree in that gase should be gone now.  However, we all knew Bell was not the future of this team.  This is no reflection of Bell per se, but more of a we do not need a RB approaching 30 with a high cap hit at the moment.  That said, it really makes the Jets look bad.