THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL THREAD MIAMI VS JACKSONVILLE

El Ramster

25 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

obligatory: i know nobody cares about my fantasy team but...

JAMES ROBINSON NATION RISE UP

I’m about using that phrase. TM tbh.. 

But when someone else uses it! It brightens my day. Makes me proud. Shame you changed your name. New ones wack. Some may forgotten you were that dude. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

Without looking at the TNF lineup - are they all this bad? Who decided this? Is it just to see who isn’t picking in the top 5?

KC at Buffalo in Week 6 should be fun. Next week will be a different kind of fun.

I am actually excited to see tonight's game. Minshew vs Fitz is what Thursday are all about.

34 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

This shocks the hell out of me.  Not that Minshew has been good so far against the blitz, but that Miami has blitzed that much.  How can a team that has literally blitzed more than all teams but 1 produce such a ****ty pass rush?

1 minute ago, hrubes20 said:

This shocks the hell out of me.  Not that Minshew has been good so far against the blitz, but that Miami has blitzed that much.  How can a team that has literally blitzed more than all teams but 1 produce such a ****ty pass rush?

We can only get pressure when we blitz and we rarely do. Lol