Week 5 Bills @ Bengals

MrCincinnati

On 10/6/2017 at 9:44 AM, HangOnSloopy said:

This is my exact thought as well.  Lawson, Dunlap, and Smith in our Pass Rush packages like to speed rush up the field, that's going to give Tyrod a lot of running lanes.  

I'm hoping they have a focus on keeping tyrod in the pocket. He's a decent pocket passer, but the Bengals best hope is to keep him penned in and rely on the secondary for some coverage sacks. He's going to evade most of the edge rushes. 

After 1 quarter. 

Bengals doing a great job keeping tyrod in the pocker. He'll be ineffective all game if that keeps up. 

Gio Bernard without a touch. Jeremy hill has several. Wtf. 

Both offenses struggling a little with the rain. 

Definitely needed that one. 

Lol Pittsburgh. Glad I went with my gut in the survivor pool and stayed away from them. Afc north could probably be had with 9 wins this year. 10 wins feels like it's definitely a division title. 

15 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

Does anyone else think Andy tries to force it to Lafell in the end zone a lot. It's like they are good buddies and he's gonna throw it to him no matter what 

Announcers were commenting that the coaches had said he would be highly involved.  Also, aj was bitter fingers today. 

I've changed my mind boys, let's go to the Brown's  game  this year.

Well, congrats. You guys replaced the running game with short passes attacking our LBers, who obviously couldn't cover a zit with a gallon of Clearasil. It was a good strategy. I think our D stopped just one out of five 3rd and longs, which crushed our chances to sneak out of town with the W. Also wasn't aware your pass rush was so strong! Respect.

Good luck the rest of the year.

50 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

Well, congrats. You guys replaced the running game with short passes attacking our LBers, who obviously couldn't cover a zit with a gallon of Clearasil. It was a good strategy. I think our D stopped just one out of five 3rd and longs, which crushed our chances to sneak out of town with the W. Also wasn't aware your pass rush was so strong! Respect.

Our defense has been pretty good this year. We are lucky it was raining so hard after we got the lead 

1 hour ago, Yibbyl said:

We went into this game ranked 4th.

Archived