CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Sorry I'm slacking on a monday but why were squire and Orca all over Daniel for actions from last game. Seems like a convenient way to push votes early with no meaning.

Read the thread. Daniel said Naz used logic and reason last game and was active. He wasn't active and on the last day his logic and reason was "im dildoman voting me is dumb". He also basically proposed to Naz he won't vote him if he says he will be active lol

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Read the thread. Daniel said Naz used logic and reason last game and was active. He wasn't active and on the last day his logic and reason was "im dildoman voting me is dumb". He also basically proposed to Naz he won't vote him if he says he will be active lol

yea I'm trying to catch up now. I still don't like bringing past game reactions into a new game unless its a damning change in meta

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

yea I'm trying to catch up now. I still don't like bringing past game reactions into a new game unless its a damning change in meta

Imo Daniel grossly and purposefully mischaracterized the last game in an attempt to get votes off Naz. That's my issue currently and why I believe Daniel is scumĀ 

Just now, The Orca said:

Imo Daniel grossly and purposefully mischaracterized the last game in an attempt to get votes off Naz. That's my issue currently and why I believe Daniel is scumĀ 

Again, it's the same thing I said in the writeup, man.Ā  Which, again, was before we got roles for this.