CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

16 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

@Counselor why didn't you force the initial tie with Daniel and Mwil and not Mwil and Naz?

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What?

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Can someone of any sort of intelligence decipher what Hockey is asking me? I am not of the smart people

When you made those 3 votes at the end the result was to force a tie between Mwil and Naz. If you had voted for Daniel instead of Naz it would have forced a tie with Mwil and Daniel. COnsidering your vote switch to daniel in OT i'm wondering why you didn't do it initially.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

When you made those 3 votes at the end the result was to force a tie between Mwil and Naz. If you had voted for Daniel instead of Naz it would have forced a tie with Mwil and Daniel. COnsidering your vote switch to daniel in OT i'm wondering why you didn't do it initially.

I didn’t know where I wanted to go with my vote. I had no real reads. And OT I went with the twins cus I secretly love the twins. 

Why do you think I voted where I did hm?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I didn’t know where I wanted to go with my vote. I had no real reads. And OT I went with the twins cus I secretly love the twins. 

Why do you think I voted where I did hm?

Well....If i'm reading it believing you are scum it reads as if you saved Naz and lynched Daniel. Directionless civ is possible which is why my vote is currently on Naz and not you.

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Well....If i'm reading it believing you are scum it reads as if you saved Naz and lynched Daniel. Directionless civ is possible which is why my vote is currently on Naz and not you.

I didn’t save anyone. Only people I will try and save this game are Josh and Daboyle. And that’s a fact boy!

baby running GIF