CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

And what do you think those shenanigans would be?

Stuff that's going to piss me off in post-game pretty much no matter what.

I redirected Swag on a Night someone else was killed, failed to redirect Josh on a Night a kill happened, failed to redirect Nazgul on a Night a kill happened, and you clearly have an ability that tracks where people go. So either scum have been switching up who performs the kill each Night, or I'm not able to redirect the kill. Or I guess it could be you, but honestly, I'm perfectly content to lose if you're the one playing me at this point.

Alternately, one of (if not both) Swag and Josh are lying about their abilities and roleblocked me instead. Since there's no flavor to my PMs other than "succeeded/failed," I can't tell whether my target had no ability to redirect/wasn't able to be targeted, or if my ability was blocked. That was a big reason I was skeptical of Swag's claims yesterday about blocking Orca--it directly contradicts my own PM results since Orca knew he was redirected.

Anyways, I'm pretty confident Swag is lying about multiple things. If he game is still going after he dies, then Josh is scum and I'll just redirect him into me tonight just so you and Nazgul don't have to believe me.

Just now, Blue said:

Stuff that's going to piss me off in post-game pretty much no matter what.

I redirected Swag on a Night someone else was killed, failed to redirect Josh on a Night a kill happened, failed to redirect Nazgul on a Night a kill happened, and you clearly have an ability that tracks where people go. So either scum have been switching up who performs the kill each Night, or I'm not able to redirect the kill. Or I guess it could be you, but honestly, I'm perfectly content to lose if you're the one playing me at this point.

Alternately, one of (if not both) Swag and Josh are lying about their abilities and roleblocked me instead. Since there's no flavor to my PMs other than "succeeded/failed," I can't tell whether my target had no ability to redirect/wasn't able to be targeted, or if my ability was blocked. That was a big reason I was skeptical of Swag's claims yesterday about blocking Orca--it directly contradicts my own PM results since Orca knew he was redirected.

Anyways, I'm pretty confident Swag is lying about multiple things. If he game is still going after he dies, then Josh is scum and I'll just redirect him into me tonight just so you and Nazgul don't have to believe me.

Forge did target me on N2 when I tried to redirect Nazgul, so I guess that doesn't rule him out as a killer, but he's literally the last person I would vote for at this point other than myself. I just don't see much value in cancelling a Night phase and telling everyone about who does or does not have a Night ability if he's scum, especially since Matts then outed himself in the thread immediately afterwards.

Blue is scum.

Blue is accusing Josh if the game does not end, which we can reasonably know it's not Josh if you believe anything Orca said (and I cannot think of a reason for Orca to have that specific lie).  I redirected Orca to Josh the night before Orca died, and Orca did not put a guilty on Josh as the gunsmith.  So, unless you think Orca just completely made that up to harm Town, then we know it is not Josh.

Looking back on Blue's game.  He outed a third-party, does not have any results for several nights while being the only person to be roleblocked the entire game, and when Forge was caught targeting him, Forge promptly killed himself for this type of moment where Blue kills with impunity through endgame.  I don't think Forge was a roleblocker.  I think he fell on the sword to give you a chance.  Blue maintained the narrative about the killer has to be X, Y, or Z -- and under his previous logic effectively cleared a couple people... but now that he is tracked to the person who died, he is selectively applying the logic to not alienate other likely voters, while also giving an option alternative to himself.

I mean, Blue is now using the logic that the kill could shift between faction members, which is not an issue, but he's using it to focus exclusively on me, and I am the most likely to receive votes outside of him due to who I am at this stage of a game.  I was redirected successfully on a Night there was a kill elsewhere.  Blue never succeeded in redirecting Naz, so that would be a critical flaw in Blue's argument, but he's not going to bring it up because he cannot afford to alienate Naz.  The application of the logic to Josh and Counselor are only hypothetical to avoid alienating them.

Then, this secondary point Blue is making to distance from Matts.  Blue voted for Naz that day, and claimed he was not reading the thread, which means Blue was not even aware of the claim.  Naz claimed -- and you know who was the first to say they believed Naz? This guy.  But somehow, the fact that matts faceplanted after the claim only excludes Naz, but not me because if I were scum with matts, I could not have possibly informed him?  Or saved him by pointing out the rule about randomized NAs for non-submitters?

Seems like a balancing act to stay alive one more phase.  It's Blue, and possibly Naz, as Naz has the most likely to be scum-sided power to counterbalance Town having a Vig, Doctor, Tracker, Watcher, Gunsmith, JOAT, Investigator, etc.

Also, I am taking another bar exam this week.  Day one of the exam was today, and I am reviewing for tomorrow.

I will stop by again before Night, but I’ve said where I am at for this game, so if it’s wrong, whatever.

If the game does not end and I’m alive tomorrow, I will only be around after 4:30 PM EST.

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Blue is scum.

Blue is accusing Josh if the game does not end, which we can reasonably know it's not Josh if you believe anything Orca said (and I cannot think of a reason for Orca to have that specific lie).  I redirected Orca to Josh the night before Orca died, and Orca did not put a guilty on Josh as the gunsmith.  So, unless you think Orca just completely made that up to harm Town, then we know it is not Josh.

Looking back on Blue's game.  He outed a third-party, does not have any results for several nights while being the only person to be roleblocked the entire game, and when Forge was caught targeting him, Forge promptly killed himself for this type of moment where Blue kills with impunity through endgame.  I don't think Forge was a roleblocker.  I think he fell on the sword to give you a chance.  Blue maintained the narrative about the killer has to be X, Y, or Z -- and under his previous logic effectively cleared a couple people... but now that he is tracked to the person who died, he is selectively applying the logic to not alienate other likely voters, while also giving an option alternative to himself.

I mean, Blue is now using the logic that the kill could shift between faction members, which is not an issue, but he's using it to focus exclusively on me, and I am the most likely to receive votes outside of him due to who I am at this stage of a game.  I was redirected successfully on a Night there was a kill elsewhere.  Blue never succeeded in redirecting Naz, so that would be a critical flaw in Blue's argument, but he's not going to bring it up because he cannot afford to alienate Naz.  The application of the logic to Josh and Counselor are only hypothetical to avoid alienating them.

Then, this secondary point Blue is making to distance from Matts.  Blue voted for Naz that day, and claimed he was not reading the thread, which means Blue was not even aware of the claim.  Naz claimed -- and you know who was the first to say they believed Naz? This guy.  But somehow, the fact that matts faceplanted after the claim only excludes Naz, but not me because if I were scum with matts, I could not have possibly informed him?  Or saved him by pointing out the rule about randomized NAs for non-submitters?

Seems like a balancing act to stay alive one more phase.  It's Blue, and possibly Naz, as Naz has the most likely to be scum-sided power to counterbalance Town having a Vig, Doctor, Tracker, Watcher, Gunsmith, JOAT, Investigator, etc.

We are supposed to read all of this?

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Blue is scum.

Okay, so you are scum. Great, glad we cleared that up.

First bold: Orca never said who he targeted.

Second bold: What was Forge's role if not roleblocker? Because a scum protector who doesn't protect against all Night actions would be pretty ******* worthless.

Just now, Blue said:

You know I redirected you two Nights ago, so you know I'm telling the truth about my ability. Assuming you're Town, who is scum here?

I’m not saying you cannot redirect.  I’m saying that so far the only person to confirm your redirect is me, and that leaves a lot of open space for you to do other things and simply claim your redirect didn’t work.

Plus, I mean, you’re voting for me, when you redirected me when you know I didn’t kill, and your next alternative is the person who was gunsmithed and you previously believed.

So, from my perspective, it seems like you and Naz giving each other cover, or you using Naz.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Okay, so you are scum. Great, glad we cleared that up.

First bold: Orca never said who he targeted.

Second bold: What was Forge's role if not roleblocker? Because a scum protector who doesn't protect against all Night actions would be pretty ******* worthless.

Nah, I’m the JOAT, who didn’t kill who he was redirected to, and had his flavor investigation of MWil from N2 flip true last night when you killed him.

“Orca never said who he targeted.”

But he was redirected, and I claim that redirect onto a person who also claims to commute.

Why would I know what Forge was?  The pieces simply fit based on behavior, and there are options for what Forge could have been.  So, I don’t see the need to narrate another hypothetical for you to argue against instead of the fact you were tracked to the person who died in a game with five people left alive.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean, Jesus, trying to claim Nazgul is scum at this point is...I don't think Trump could talk himself into believing that one.

I mean, I explained how it makes sense, and others said variations of the same over the course of the game.