CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

@Counselor I'm done arguing with Swag, who is pretty obviously pushing for a mislynch today so his team can win. This game comes down to whether you think I'm an idiot as scum.

1. I hardclaimed to get BigBadBuff lynched on D4. Multiple people, including Mwil and Swag, agreed that move made no sense if I was scum. Buff confirmed I did, in fact, redirect him, which was the entire reason I claimed was because I knew he was lying about his target. Nothing about that play makes sense if I'm scum because I couldn't have known he was Indy, and me hardclaiming like that to get an Indy lynched would have led to me getting insta-voted the next Night, if not hit by a Vig.

2. Forge targeted me twice in three Nights, both of which my ability failed. Forge was lynched the Day after Orca was killed because he got caught targeting me the Night my ability failed, and the logic behind that lynch was that Forge roleblocked me. He clearly wasn't a bodyguard since Nacho was still able to target me, and a scum doctor is a pretty worthless role with only one (apparently) non-Mafia kill in the game. You know that Forge was a roleblocker, and that it made no sense for him to target me twice in three Nights if we were both Mafia.

3. There are holes all over Swag's claimed Night actions. Swag tried to back up Josh's commuter claim by saying he targeted Josh earlier in the game, then when he posted his list of targets it was obvious that he lied about that. He claimed to redirect Orca to Josh on N3, but Orca never said who he was redirected to, so you're having to take Swag's word for it. Swag also claimed he thought Buff RBed Orca and that was why there was no kill on N3, but that's absurd because he couldn't have successfully redirected Orca if Orca's ability was blocked--especially if, as he claims, he thought Buff was scum because Swag knows non-Town actions typically take precedence over Town actions in Night action resolution.

4. Me killing Mwil after pushing him and ET as the only killer options last Day phase makes no sense unless I had prior knowledge about his role. The only person claiming to know anything about Mwil's role is...Swag. Killing Mwil, when he rather strongly implied just last Day phase that he was The Bomb, would have been an extremely risky move for me. The smart move would have been to kill you to prevent exactly this situation, where you tracked me to Mwil, from happening. If scum are Swag and Josh, it makes a lot of sense why they weren't worried about leaving you alive.

You are quite probably going to decide whether Town wins or loses the game here. Make the right choice, vote Swag.

tl;dr

I take no responsibility for this unless Town wins and then I'm taking all the credit

21 minutes ago, Blue said:

@Counselor I'm done arguing with Swag, who is pretty obviously pushing for a mislynch today so his team can win. This game comes down to whether you think I'm an idiot as scum.

1. I hardclaimed to get BigBadBuff lynched on D4. Multiple people, including Mwil and Swag, agreed that move made no sense if I was scum. Buff confirmed I did, in fact, redirect him, which was the entire reason I claimed was because I knew he was lying about his target. Nothing about that play makes sense if I'm scum because I couldn't have known he was Indy, and me hardclaiming like that to get an Indy lynched would have led to me getting insta-voted the next Night, if not hit by a Vig.

2. Forge targeted me twice in three Nights, both of which my ability failed. Forge was lynched the Day after Orca was killed because he got caught targeting me the Night my ability failed, and the logic behind that lynch was that Forge roleblocked me. He clearly wasn't a bodyguard since Nacho was still able to target me, and a scum doctor is a pretty worthless role with only one (apparently) non-Mafia kill in the game. You know that Forge was a roleblocker, and that it made no sense for him to target me twice in three Nights if we were both Mafia.

3. There are holes all over Swag's claimed Night actions. Swag tried to back up Josh's commuter claim by saying he targeted Josh earlier in the game, then when he posted his list of targets it was obvious that he lied about that. He claimed to redirect Orca to Josh on N3, but Orca never said who he was redirected to, so you're having to take Swag's word for it. Swag also claimed he thought Buff RBed Orca and that was why there was no kill on N3, but that's absurd because he couldn't have successfully redirected Orca if Orca's ability was blocked--especially if, as he claims, he thought Buff was scum because Swag knows non-Town actions typically take precedence over Town actions in Night action resolution.

4. Me killing Mwil after pushing him and ET as the only killer options last Day phase makes no sense unless I had prior knowledge about his role. The only person claiming to know anything about Mwil's role is...Swag. Killing Mwil, when he rather strongly implied just last Day phase that he was The Bomb, would have been an extremely risky move for me. The smart move would have been to kill you to prevent exactly this situation, where you tracked me to Mwil, from happening. If scum are Swag and Josh, it makes a lot of sense why they weren't worried about leaving you alive.

You are quite probably going to decide whether Town wins or loses the game here. Make the right choice, vote Swag.

I have friends over. I’ll read this after they leave. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I have friends over. I’ll read this after they leave. 

He’s asking you to abandon your own result, and instead believe him, because he is not bad at scum, and sCuM wOuLd NeVeR dO x, Y, oR z.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I didn’t say I only think there’s one but I think you are one of them.

Then who is the other one? Is it Naz, whose ability was confirmed on Day 2 and is about as Town-friendly as could be? Is it Counselor, who is proven tracker? Is it Swag, who I am currently trying to get lynched?

Either you think I'm the only scum left or you're scum yourself trying to force a mislynch. There is no other reasonable scenario here.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Then who is the other one? Is it Naz, whose ability was confirmed on Day 2 and is about as Town-friendly as could be? Is it Counselor, who is proven tracker? Is it Swag, who I am currently trying to get lynched?

Either you think I'm the only scum left or you're scum yourself trying to force a mislynch. There is no other reasonable scenario here.

Well when you say it that way, I think you’re the only scum left then. I know my alignment, and if you flip town tonight when you’re lynched then I’ll know what to do.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Well when you say it that way, I think you’re the only scum left then. I know my alignment, and if you flip town tonight when you’re lynched then I’ll know what to do.

yes, you'll kill Counselor or Naz and win, we all know that

And frankly, with the way they're playing here, they kinda deserve it. I ain't even mad.

Just now, Blue said:

You straight up confirmed my ability and got caught lying about your targets, lol

You don't have to admit I'm right, we both know it in our hearts.

How did I get caught lying about my targets when I targeted Orca and Josh?  Isn't that the definition of targeting Josh?

Just now, SwAg said:

How did I get caught lying about my targets when I targeted Orca and Josh?  Isn't that the definition of targeting Josh?

By definition, you didn't target Josh. You targeted Orca, who would have targeted Josh. We both know how a redirect works.