CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

And yet somehow they also didn't.

Really, no one deserved to win, except maybe Counselor.

Counselor had "TRACKER - Chupacabra" as his cover role, with no town tracker to CC.... one of the strongest cover claims I've seen, to make up for a **** ability. 

So we are trending back towards "no one deserved to win"

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

My hit list was solid

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I totally deserved to win. I always do

I'd like to think that I used my ability the way that you would have approved of. I was cheated out of using this gif sequence:

RiK.gif

tenor.gif

7gWz.gif

• Like 1

We caught two non-Town because of me in the first four Days, despite A) me getting blocked three of those Nights and B) me not reading 90% of the first two Days and targeting Squire and Nazgul, lol. I also had the supremely bad luck of redirecting Swag the one time in the last four Nights that he wasn't the killer. I take no responsibility for losing.

Guess I can't criticize @Daboyle too much, those weren't terrible moves apart from hitting BCB N2. I was wondering if there was a second kill attempt on him given the write-up mentioned "death by overkill," but it is what it is.

Looking at Night actions, looks like scum got incredibly lucky with Town actions cancelling each other out in the middle phases. That's some rough going for us.

35 minutes ago, Blue said:

Guess I can't criticize @Daboyle too much, those weren't terrible moves apart from hitting BCB N2. I was wondering if there was a second kill attempt on him given the write-up mentioned "death by overkill," but it is what it is.

Looking at Night actions, looks like scum got incredibly lucky with Town actions cancelling each other out in the middle phases. That's some rough going for us.

I was begging you to vote me two days ago. 

Just now, Blue said:

Blame Swag for clearing you.

To be fair, I wanted SwAg gone since D1. I figured Naz would follow him headed towards endgame, and that's exactly what happened. Throw in Counselor/Josh's unwillingness to vote each other, I thought that the day before yesterday was our best bet.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

To be fair, I wanted SwAg gone since D1. I figured Naz would follow him headed towards endgame, and that's exactly what happened. Throw in Counselor/Josh's unwillingness to vote each other, I thought that the day before yesterday was our best bet.

I’m an idiot. What do you all expect. 

• Like 1