Week 3 - Rams at Bills

RamRod

Will be our toughest test yet. Josh Allen has been lights out but we should provide more of a challenge for him than his first two games.

Looks like the Bills will get back a couple linebackers, Milano and Edmunds. Just saw Moss and Knox are out for them.

How we feeling?

Two points I like to make. 1) Since 2017 the Rams have won all five ET kickoff games and scored at least 30pts in every game. 2) Rams are (27-0) under McVay when leading at halftime.

The Bills are a good team but the question is, how good? This will be their first real test. I got the Rams winning 33-20. McVay does a great job getting his team ready for early games thus the first take I said. I think the Rams will have more success getting to Allen than they did Wentz. It’s unacceptable for the Rams to have no sacks but I think they will get at least 3 sacks in this game. Ramsey will show his worth by shadowing Diggs. If the Bills are going to have success and possibly win I want Beasley and Brown to beat them. The way the Rams pass defense is playing I don’t think they will. On offense I think the Rams offense will continue to click and I look for Kupp to finally have a big game. Week 1 was Woods, Week 2 was Higbee, so Week 3 Kupp I look to torch this Bills defense ESPECIALLY if my guy former LSU Tiger White is shadowing Woods. But regardless who White is shadowing the Rams will have a receiver to be highly productive. 

• Like 1

If we can pressure Allen and contain him, I think we'll be just fine. Sacks don't tell the whole story. If our offense can hang 27 on them I feel confident, but I do expect this to be tight and the game we are most likely to lose over the next month.

Edited by LARams91

Tough game. I’m still slammed by the Jeff Fisher led rams. I think we come out and get the dub. Buff is a tough team. But clearly the rams are the best team they’ve faced. The cowboys to me are the superior offense and the rams held them down. Super exited to see the game. Josh Allen is playing some good football but there’s tape on him.. Tape/stats said he’s had 3-4 dropped INTs the most and he’s missed his WRs(behind them) but they’ve caught the passes as they’ve been super open.. I just the rams come out fast as they did in Philly. Sean stats against the AFC are disgusting and Donald’s due for a 3 sack game. 

Edited by El Ramster
  • Like 1

Buffalo is a good team but I’m feeling confident about this one. Yes they’ve looked good so far but they’ve beaten the Jets and the Dolphins. I think the Cowboys are more talented team (at least offensively) and we came out on top there. I know it’s our second trip to the east coast I’m as many weeks but I think our boys show up to play. I say we give Allen his first pick of the year and we’re able to neutralize their passing game. 
Let’s get it!

• Like 2

On 9/25/2020 at 10:59 AM, NYRamsFan88 said:

Will our edge rushers crawl out from the abyss to sack Allen?

Sacks aren’t the key against Allen. They are hard enough to finish off with very good rushers with how sting and elusive he it’s. It’s about containing him to the pocket, keeping from breaking off 15+ yard runs, and not letting Diggs/Brown get free deep down field

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Sacks aren’t the key against Allen. They are hard enough to finish off with very good rushers with how sting and elusive he it’s. It’s about containing him to the pocket, keeping from breaking off 15+ yard runs, and not letting Diggs/Brown get free deep down field

True enough, but can we even contain the man?? Allen won’t have anywhere to escape through the middle because of Donald, but can the other guys contain the outside?? This’ll be a good test for us to see if we’ve learned how to deal with mobile QBs. We still have to see Lamar Jackson, Wilson twice and Murray twice.

1 hour ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

True enough, but can we even contain the man?? Allen won’t have anywhere to escape through the middle because of Donald, but can the other guys contain the outside?? This’ll be a good test for us to see if we’ve learned how to deal with mobile QBs. We still have to see Lamar Jackson, Wilson twice and Murray twice.

So you saying Rams v Ravens in the Superbowl this season? Thats the only way they play Jackson this year other than that in a regular season game the Rams won’t see him until the next 4 years. 

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

So you saying Rams v Ravens in the Superbowl this season? Thats the only way they play Jackson this year other than that in a regular season game the Rams won’t see him until the next 4 years. 

Lmao my mistake..i meant Cam Newton but for some reason I was thinking about Jackson and the Ravens...but when you think about it that’s 6 games against mobile QBs, I hope we’re ready for it from a defensive standpoint.

Edited by NYRamsFan88