Week 3 - Rams at Bills

RamRod

That Pick wasn’t great, but that’s what’s going to happen (trying to force plays to get first downs) when you don’t have a kicker you trust for deeps FGs and you get caught in 3rd and longs.

I’m going to keep saying it, Brown is JAG, nice to have as a backup, but it’s a stark difference with him vs Henderson out there

A lot of problems on the defensive side of the ball. So far this season, Staley had adjusted well, but I admit it’s pretty ugly so far. 
The offense is moving the ball, they just need to get into the end zone; finish drives strong. I like what I’m seeing from the run game, hopefully we won’t have to abandon it...

2 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Haha wow, one underwhelming half is all it took for these garbage takes to come out of the woodwork. FOH with all this nonsense 

It really shows me how little you all know about this Bills team. Josh Allen is legit, and their defense is one of the Top units in the league

Who was here to argue that ? This game reveal all the weakness that we have. It's not a surprise for me. 

4 minutes ago, Flounch said:

Who was here to argue that ? This game reveal all the weakness that we have. It's not a surprise for me. 

Yeah no one said this would be an easy game, and our weaknesses are showing, but the Bills have flaws too, they’re one of the best run stopping defenses in the league and Henderson is having a decent first half. It’s all about adjustments, can the Rams rally themselves back into a game that’s not completely out of reach?