Jump to content
RamRod

Week 3 - Rams at Bills

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, LARams91 said:

We don't need Lewis for week 4 or 5 for that matter. Same with Akers. Save them for the 49ers in week 6.

I agree, but at the same time it could be beneficial for Lewis to get back vs those teams. could be his pre season in a way. Id stick to the get even healthier route as well though

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDY10 said:

I agree, but at the same time it could be beneficial for Lewis to get back vs those teams. could be his pre season in a way. Id stick to the get even healthier route as well though

I don't disagree. I just mean to ensure his knee is right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Samson Ebukam is our worst starter. He’s even worse than Sam Sloman. 

Brockets is fine. He’s not a pass rusher. We need to have more Obo or Polite because it can’t get much worse on the edge side than Ebukam. 

Troy Hill also is very bad this year. Maybe give Terrell Burgess or David Long Jr a try. 

Taylor Rapp is a great tackler but far from a good safety. He looks lost in coverage consistently.  He needs to figure it out quick or he could be trade bait in the future 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it's not brockers fault...its the scheme. 
 

Ok, let's pretend that's true. Why are we paying him big bucks to...affect nothing? We could sign anyone to provide zero pass rush and get gashed in the run lol. It just really doesn't make sense to me regardless of what way you look at it. Every single year we get gashed against the run and it's like no one wants to assign blame to anyone. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, S-jax39 said:

So it's not brockers fault...its the scheme. 
 

Ok, let's pretend that's true. Why are we paying him big bucks to...affect nothing? We could sign anyone to provide zero pass rush and get gashed in the run lol. It just really doesn't make sense to me regardless of what way you look at it. Every single year we get gashed against the run and it's like no one wants to assign blame to anyone. 

 

Yea.... sure go with that, pretend thats whats going on if it makes you feel better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a day away!! Really happy to see this team taking care of themselves and being safe out there. The last thing we need is someone like Goff being put on the covid list.. that would be the end of the season. In this division we cant afford to fall behind. 

Also looks like Akers is out, not a surprise. No point in rushing him back this week. Feeling good about Henderson anyway. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Just a day away!! Really happy to see this team taking care of themselves and being safe out there. The last thing we need is someone like Goff being put on the covid list.. that would be the end of the season. In this division we cant afford to fall behind. 

Also looks like Akers is out, not a surprise. No point in rushing him back this week. Feeling good about Henderson anyway. 

Akers may well be a valuable weapon, but he might as well get him fully healthy. Right now, Henderson is playing like a stud. No reason we shouldn't get him plenty of touches, and that means Akers can rest up.

On 9/29/2020 at 10:55 PM, rocky_rams said:

Samson Ebukam is our worst starter. He’s even worse than Sam Sloman. 

Brockets is fine. He’s not a pass rusher. We need to have more Obo or Polite because it can’t get much worse on the edge side than Ebukam. 

Troy Hill also is very bad this year. Maybe give Terrell Burgess or David Long Jr a try. 

Taylor Rapp is a great tackler but far from a good safety. He looks lost in coverage consistently.  He needs to figure it out quick or he could be trade bait in the future 

This scheme doesn't use Rapp well. Rapp isn't very good in deep zone coverage. His specialty is in the box stopping the run and covering TEs, HBs, and slot WRs man to man. He was outstanding down the stretch last year at manning up on TEs. I don't know that he's an ideal fit in this scheme. We'll see how he grows in it, as he missed most of training camp.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...