Week # 3 General Discussion

Blackstar12

Week 3 Picks:

Already picked Miami in TNF Thread.

IMG-0147.jpg

Most Confident:

- Atlanta, even being 0-2

- San Francisco, even with the injuries. Giants are terrible.

- Tampa Bay

- Philadelphia, even being 0-2

Least Confident:

- Chiefs

- Saints

- Bills

Week 1 Record: 13-3

Week 2 Record: 13-3

TNF: 2-1

SNF: 2-0

MNF: 2-1

This week has a ton of close games though, feel the past couple weeks has had some real obvious ones.

32 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

A lot of good matchups this week. I haven't looked at the other weeks in detail, but I wouldn't be surprised if this week was the highlight of all of them considering who is on the slate. 

Agree it's an excellent slate. A lot of games I am interested to see the result of. Dal@Seattle, GB@NO, KC@BAL are excellent national games. Rams @ Bills should be a good matchup of two teams that have started really well. 

I'm also very intrigued by: Ten @ Min and Hou @ Pit. The Steelers and Titans are 2-0 and could be really good, but I don't think they've played that great through 2 weeks. I would like to see if the Texans and Vikings respond to an 0-2 start. Even with the lower bar for playoffs this year, they should be pushing hard to avoid 0-3.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Week 3 Picks:

Already picked Miami in TNF Thread.

IMG-0147.jpg

Most Confident:

- Atlanta, even being 0-2

- San Francisco, even with the injuries. Giants are terrible.

- Tampa Bay

- Philadelphia, even being 0-2

Least Confident:

- Chiefs

- Saints

- Bills

Week 1 Record: 13-3

Week 2 Record: 13-3

TNF: 2-1

SNF: 2-0

MNF: 2-1

This week has a ton of close games though, feel the past couple weeks has had some real obvious ones.

Does the fact that the eagles havent beat the bengals in 20 years sway your confidence?

10 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Does the fact that the eagles havent beat the bengals in 20 years sway your confidence?

They Eagles did not try in 2004 (homefield already clinched)

They tied in 2008  👀 #5

The Bengals beat the 2012 Injury Eagles that got a HoF coach fired. (on a week 15 Thursday)

• You think this line is bad? Kelce lasted 2 games and Peters missed the whole year.
  • Bryce Brown at RB
  • Clay Harbor as TE1

The Bengals beat the '2-8 without Lane Johnson' Eagles during Wentz's rookie year in 2016.

So the Eagles are 1-2-1 in their last 4 real games vs Cincy.

• 2-2-1 if you count the 44-42 Boomer vs Bobby Hoying shootout of 1997! (Boomer at least could go home again)

Trends on teams that face each other every 4 years are... interesting

BTW, I trust this Eagles team showing up with their A game tomorrow about as far as I could throw Jordan Mailata (6'8" 346)

Edited by SkippyX

15 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

The Bengals beat the 2012 Injury Eagles that got a HoF coach fired. (on a week 15 Thursday)

• You think this line is bad? Kelce lasted 2 games and Peters missed the whole year.
  • Bryce Brown at RB
  • Clay Harbor as TE1

The Bengals beat the '2-8 without Lane Johnson' Eagles during Wentz's rookie year in 2016.

So the Eagles are 1-2-1 in their last 4 real games vs Cincy.

• 2-2-1 if you count the 44-42 Boomer vs Bobby Hoying shootout of 1997! (Boomer at least could go home again)

Trends on teams that face each other every 4 years are... interes

I hate the injury excuses. It’s part of football. Your team has probably feasted on other teams with injuries as well. Your team is also built on having vets at the expense of them being healthy.

Edited by candyman93