Week # 3 General Discussion

Blackstar12

10 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

If I’m not mistaken that was third down anyway, they were gonna punt anyway after 

Nah, I think it was second. Speaking frankly, it was karma to give Johnson the pick, because Troy Hill would have picked it if not for Kroft's OPI. But the correct call would have been a simultaneous catch and the OPI. Which would have made it like 2nd and 25 or something similar.

1 minute ago, JonStark said:

Yup, as sick as I am about that horrible call, we could have ended it before then. 

Proud we battled back but man this blows. 

Honestly, I’m not too worried about it. You don’t win Super Bowls in the early season. 

Dont be discouraged. We came back from a 28-3 deficit. Most importantly, Goff is playing very well and McVay is calling the right plays on offense.  That’s the most encouraging for me. 

As long as we can generate pressure, we’ll be solid. I would be discouraged if we got blown out but this team is mentally tough and our QB is clutch! 

Cant wait til Ashawn Robinson and Terrel Lewis come back. 

One negative was Troy Hills missed tackling and Taylor Rapp being lost in coverage sometime. That needs to get fixed ASAP 

• Like 2

There is so much incompetence in the NFL.

NYG...come on, SF barely has a team

ATL...this is unacceptable week after week

LV Defense...short week, sure, but Michel never rakes off runs like that. Maybe once a year. He got two in the same Quarter (or half..)!

PHI...I don't get it