Week # 3 General Discussion

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

There is so much incompetence in the NFL.

NYG...come on, SF barely has a team

ATL...this is unacceptable week after week

LV Defense...short week, sure, but Michel never rakes off runs like that. Maybe once a year. He got two in the same Quarter (or half..)!

PHI...I don't get it

Plus limited training camp, no preseason, injuries, empty stadiums... the whole season feels wrong.

3 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Honestly, I’m not too worried about it. You don’t win Super Bowls in the early season. 

Dont be discouraged. We came back from a 28-3 deficit. Most importantly, Goff is playing very well and McVay is calling the right plays on offense.  That’s the most encouraging for me. 

As long as we can generate pressure, we’ll be solid. I would be discouraged if we got blown out but this team is mentally tough and our QB is clutch! 

Cant wait til Ashawn Robinson and Terrel Lewis come back. 

One negative was Troy Hills missed tackling and Taylor Rapp being lost in coverage sometime. That needs to get fixed ASAP 

Agreed on all points, especially Rapp. I think Henderson looks amazing too and better be the starter even when Akers gets back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm just being defensive about the implications flying around that the Bills were gifted the game

That isn't the case, the questionable calls were all over the place, including what got us to that juncture in the game

And you were still hyperbolic about it.  Own it.  Move on.  Stop trying to equivocate it.

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Please at least do a baseline Google search before saying things like this:

He had 40 TDs and almost 4000 yards from scrimmage 2 and 3 years ago combined.

He led his team to the Super Bowl 19 months ago.

So what you mean to say if that Gurley was not great LAST YEAR

bulk stats mean nothing to me at the running back position and your second point is hyperbole at best. I stand by what he said he hasn’t been the same player in a very long time now. 

Edited by Rodjahs12

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Actually i have quite liked hurst so far when his number is called he has made the play.  I have no problem with him at all i more so have a problem with Dirks offensive calls and the lack of use of our TE's this year. 

That’s what I mean. You get him and then don’t use him at all even when Julio is out.

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Same. They beat a bad team in the Giants and struggled to win a game against the injury-plagued Broncos.

Steelers havent been that impressive, but Ben is coming off a major injury and playing with several new receiving weapons, and our OLine has had a few injuries.   Our OC is a dolt, too.

Our secondary definitely took a step back.  Not sure whats up there.

And of course, Tomlin is the undisputed king of playing down to lesser teams.

3 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

That was one call. We scored off that turnover. And we didn’t score 25 points off that one turnover. Last time I checked touchdowns are still worth 6 points 

Rocky, it was the reverse of what happened against Dallas. We benefited from a blown call to get an INT. And then we were screwed with a bad PI call at the end. It happens. We were all happy to accept the W against Dallas. Now, we have to accept the L.

1 minute ago, Rodjahs12 said:

bulk stats mean nothing to mean at the running back position and your second point is hyperbole at best. I stand by what he said he hasn’t been the same player in a very long time now. 

You fit right in to 2020. Alternate facts and such.

Your clown rant <<<< production on the field.

Gurley may never be the same after his knees have degraded, but lying about the past is for fools.