Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Kiltman

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

New game new game new game. 

Faith in the series is extremely low after Andromeda.    A quality remaster with possibly a new ending that can allow them to continue the franchise from 3 would be huge for the future of the series.   

Mass Effect: Legendary Edition coming Spring 2021 for consoles and PC

- includes the ME trilogy + all SP DLCs and promo items
- better resolution and framerate
- Overhauled textures, characters, shaders and effects

Mass Effect Legendary Edition will include single-player base content and DLC from Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3, plus promo weapons, armors, and packs – all remastered and optimized for 4k Ultra HD. It will be available in Spring 2021 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, with forward compatibility and targeted enhancements on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. More information to come in the new year!

New game is in the works too

LET SHEPARD LIVE!

LET HIM ****ING WIN!

If they don’t radically change the ending and let you actually beat the Reapers I might not get it.

By all means make it difficult to do.  If you don’t complete X amount of side quests or make the right decisions, THEN you make players suffer through poor finales, but I’m not putting that much time into three games again just to get the same BS ending.

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I’m not putting that much time into three games again just to get the same BS ending.

I am. I didn't love the ending, but I loved the journey enough to make due with the ending.

Best Buy has a pre-order link up for the game with a 12/31 release date:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/mass-effect-legendary-edition-playstation-4/6438898.p?skuId=6438898

I'm incredibly tempted to plunk down $60 right now (shutupandtakemymoney.gif) but I do want to see of anyone starts to spit out some Pre-Order DLC exclusives. 

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Best Buy has a pre-order link up for the game with a 12/31 release date:

Amazon is listing the Release date as 12/31/2021... So it's all placeholder information. I'll hold off. Until tomorrow... probably?

Perhaps I should freeze myself until the actual release date.