Bucs Begin Return of Fans to Games with Soft Opening in Week Four

Caaddy24

A lot of colleges have fans in stadiums right now.  Also, a co-worker of mine also works for Washington's football team  and told me he just got an email asking for shirt sizes so he thinks we are close to announcing fans as well.  If numbers are declining, and tailgating limited, I don't see why we can't have 20% capacity at stadiums.  Ticket pricing on the secondary market will be nuts with that, though. 

• 2 weeks later...

So the Florida Governor is allowing sports venues to operate at full capacity now. So I guess it's just up to Bucs brass on how they want to go about it at Raymond James. 

I just know the coach at Florida is calling for a packed house at 90,000 fans for their next game vs LSU 😂

17 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

So the Florida Governor is allowing sports venues to operate at full capacity now. So I guess it's just up to Bucs brass on how they want to go about it at Raymond James. 

I just know the coach at Florida is calling for a packed house at 90,000 fans for their next game vs LSU 😂

Good news for getting a decent size crowd to Ray Jay for the Super Bowl - even if Bucs got not real shot at playing in it 😕

4 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Good news for getting a decent size crowd to Ray Jay for the Super Bowl - even if Bucs got not real shot at playing in it 😕

Well it'll be amazing if they start getting a packed stadium. It will no doubt help Brady and the team. Now we're going for a division and a playoff win. I think that's the goal now. 

23 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Well it'll be amazing if they start getting a packed stadium. It will no doubt help Brady and the team. Now we're going for a division and a playoff win. I think that's the goal now. 

Agreed. Considering the last 15 years I’d say that’s a step in the right direction with Brady here next year as well.