Week 3- Eagles

Johnny Nix

Since I think the Eagles have a better coach, my guess is they get their issues sorted out before we get ours. Let's see what the plan is to help Hart vs Brandon Graham. Maybe we can tackle better this game and not allow so many rushing yards but I've got Sanders in my fantasy lineup. 

10 hours ago, Johnny Nix said:

So how much longer does Zac get? When does he start firing his coaching buddies. I would def axe Jim Turner first. Can’t believe we didn’t pounce on Callahan

Beginning to think Mike Brown was cleaning out the basement and was rummaging through his old VHS tapes and found Kevin bacon's Six Degrees of Separation.  It must have sounded good in theory, so he's using it.  Zac knows McVey, Brian is Bill Callahan's son, and everyone else knows somebody from somewhere.  The frat boy tree needs some limbs removed.  Turner should go first, and maybe Lou A if the defense doesn't turn it around very soon (or after geno returns).

12 hours ago, Johnny Nix said:

So how much longer does Zac get? When does he start firing his coaching buddies. I would def axe Jim Turner first. Can’t believe we didn’t pounce on Callahan

If this season ends in disaster, this may be it.  But he'll get the whole season.

If the finish something like 5-11 or 6-10, i think they'll just fire Anarumo.  The offensive staff will keep their jobs.

I was doing yardwork Sunday, so i caught none of the game (not like it was on in my area anyway).  But when i saw it was going to overtime, i figured they would tie.  Got a little chuckle when it actually happened.

This defense is awful.  I can't actually remember the last time they didn't get gashed on the ground.  It seems like every RB averages at least 6 YPC against them.  I guess we'll just have to continue to hope that these young LB's improve.

6 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

At what point do we look to add outside offensive line help? There’s no way we can continue “protecting” Joe like this. It’s becoming absurd.

At what point does Joe get fed up? He already took a shot at the interior line play during his post game interview. He legitimately hates losing.

The only thing we can't trade is next years 1st rd pick, outside of that, i'm all on board for doing what we need to do for oline help.  Why are we not throwing a bag of money at Larry Warford?  Instant upgrade at RG