Week 3: Tampa Bay at Denver

AKRNA

1 minute ago, lomaxgrUK said:

I am not going to feel sorry for an NFL QB that can't change a play when there are 6 people at the LOS, not even hiding the fact they are all coming.

Change your WR routes to slants and let your guys eat. He's just standing there, staring down the rush then taking the sack.

Again.  To an extent. No one is actually blocking either.  It’s just a sh*t team with a sh*t QB.

7 minutes ago, germ-x said:

Man i am close to getting on board with Fangio needing to go.  How do you end up with a defense that has Malik Reed covering Chris Godwin with no help over the top?

No idea why more teams don't do this against us. Our CBs don't move; align your RB or TE out wide in 1 RB, 2 TE, 2 WR personnel which we will match with our base 3-4.

Put your WR in the slot and you've got either a Safety or LB matched up. Easy.

5 minutes ago, germ-x said:

Man i am close to getting on board with Fangio needing to go.  How do you end up with a defense that has Malik Reed covering Chris Godwin with no help over the top?

I might be there.  I like Fangio.  I get why he got hired.  But, I think this is a young man's game now.  I mean, the Bengals look tough.  The Packers are competitive, and the 49ers are just as depleted as the Broncos and they have won back to back games on the other side of the country.  All of those teams had new coaches when we got Fangio.  I don't know...perhaps Mike Shanahan would have been a good hire?  The thing about him and Kubiak is that you don't have to worry about in game changes, and preparation.  Those guys are pros at it.  

1 minute ago, lomaxgrUK said:

No idea why more teams don't do this against us. Our CBs don't move; align your RB or TE out wide in 1 RB, 2 TE, 2 WR personnel which we will match with our base 3-4.

Put your WR in the slot and you've got either a Safety or LB matched up. Easy.

What’s even crazier is Reed actually held his own.  Pure luck that didn’t go for 6.