ALDS: Yankees vs. Indians

mission27

ALDS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York CS
    • Cleveland Fleas

2 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Hate both teams but I think I respect NY more I'd rather they lose in the WS than to Cleveland this round. Cleveland is looking like a much better team on paper with a huge edge in starting pitching. Why is Bauer starting game one?

How can you respect NY more? What do they do that deserves more respect than CLE? 

35 minutes ago, buno67 said:

How can you respect NY more? What do they do that deserves more respect than CLE? 

Respect may have not been the correct word in terms of as a franchise overall and all that they stand for but they are an historical and great winning franchise like the Lakers or Canadians or Cowboys and it is much sweeter seeing those teams make the big game and lose rather than lose in the early rounds. 

6 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

By looking at the pitchup matches Yankees should win game 1 and game 4 and Indians should win game 2 and game 3. I doubt that holds true but it would not surprise me to see that happen.

Pitching match ups don’t give yanks game one. 

I take it’s gray vs Bauer. Bauer has a 1.38 era vs the yanks, Sonny is around 4.86 I believe. Bauer has been a complete stud the 2nd half. Gray hasn’t pitched as well. 

Game one should favor Cleveland easily

The season tells us that it will be Tribe in 4.

The eye test says that it will be Tribe in 4.

My heart says that the Tribe will win the whole thing as they're the hottest team in baseball that has a great pitching staff, one of the best starting pitchers in the game with a great 2nd starting pitching punch, the best bullpen in the game, and quality hitters throughout the lineup.

My gut tells me that I'm going to be heartbroken at some point again this year just because...Cleveland.

What the heck, LET'S DO THIS THING!!!!!

6401Z.gif

Archived