Week 4 GDT: Bills (3-0) @ Raiders (2-1)

NYRaider

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

A Renfrow, Agholor, Zay WR corp isn't scary by any means but is probably better than we trotted out the corpse of Jordy Nelson and Co. years ago.

Our saving grace is that we have Waller. Hopefully we get Foster Moreau more involved in the passing game as well. 

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Just gotta hope the Bills forget how to play football and Josh Allen forgets which team to throw the ball too. Next 3 weeks wont be fun. If they can find a way to get to 3-3 after 6 game and start to get healthy you would like where your at. 

Before the season I said I’d have been delighted with a 3-3 start. Even after the 2-0 start that didn’t change.

No chance we beat the Chiefs, but need a strong performance in either this one or against TB. Looking at the injuries right now, the Bucs game looks more likely for a win, but if we can grab this one somehow, we’ll be in a very strong position.

• Like 1

Big match up for Mullen this week. Would easily say last week was his best game in his young career. Looked like the player the Raiders hoped for when he was drafted. Diggs creates a whole new problem for Mullen and see if he can continue to take that next step. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Kiwatkoski back?

So our first five picks are already out, our 6th pick should not be out there yet, and our 7th pick has not seen the field yet.  Not that we did not get good players but this has to be the worst luck to start a season with a draft class.  We need to healthy.

If Trent Brown doesn’t play this week I’m done. If you don’t play at least an average of 13 games a year, you aren’t worth the money. Only a star QB would be worth less than 13 games. 

Even if he plays 12 games and terrific, I’d cut him in the off season. It’s simply not worth it. 

Edited by BayRaider

19 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If Trent Brown doesn’t play this week I’m done. If you don’t play at least an average of 13 games a year, you aren’t worth the money. Only a star QB would be worth less than 13 games. 

Even if he plays 12 games and terrific, I’d cut him in the off season. It’s simply not worth it. 

Crazy how quickly TB has flopped.... but yeah if he’s unable to play AND play at a level worth his pay then he’s gotta go this offseason. 
I was very optimistic this year would be the year we could squeeze into the playoffs and next year we could make some moves and be bottom level “contenders”.... but it’s looking like a lot of the roster is going to need to be turned over and it’s unlikely we’ll be on pace for ‘21.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Crazy how quickly TB has flopped.... but yeah if he’s unable to play AND play at a level worth his pay then he’s gotta go this offseason. 
I was very optimistic this year would be the year we could squeeze into the playoffs and next year we could make some moves and be bottom level “contenders”.... but it’s looking like a lot of the roster is going to need to be turned over and it’s unlikely we’ll be on pace for ‘21.

Outside the OL, we actually have a very young team. I’d agree that the OL won’t be at its peak for much longer, and equally I can’t argue with you or anyone who wants to see the back of Trent at this point. But aside from replacements for him and possibly Richie, I don’t see too much turnover this offseason. A very young roster at skill positions which you’d assume will continue to improve.

• Like 1