Week 4 GDT: Bills (3-0) @ Raiders (2-1)

NYRaider

Just now, NYRaider said:

They had 10 guys drafted in 2020 and have 6 guys other than Fields that are projected as 1st-3rd round prospects in 2021.

Stop with the ten guys and the higher # stats once again. Name players worth a darn. specifially offensive players because justin fields doesn't throw to chase young.

Just now, Humble_Beast said:

I’m sorry this guy is a clown, just look at his default. Offense need a good defense to be functional. This defense can’t get off the field or generate turnovers. Give me Mike Williams and Keenan Allen all day over Nelson Agholor. Chargers still lost, yet again....

If I'm a clown you should get a warning according to @MrOaktown_56 rules.

Your comment is based off my picture. My comment was based off a analysis. If I get a warning, shouldn't @Humble_Beast get a warning??????

If not, what's the point of you being moderator??????????

3 minutes ago, doctordeath said:

Like I said, watch the game. Herbert has kept it competitive compared to carr.

I don't want to spell it out for you just because you don't have game pass.

The defense held the Chiefs to 23 points, the Panthers to 21 points, and the Buccaneers to 14 first half points while also putting up 7 points themselves. Once the Buccaneers made their adjustments and started moving the ball Herbert had 1 good deep pass that resulted in a TD and their offense had 53 total yards the rest of the half. 

Again, the Chargers offense has been able to generate 60 total points the last 3 weeks and they lost to the Chiefs by 3, Panthers by 5, and Buccaneers by 7. The reason they've been in games is because of their defense not Herbert. 

1 minute ago, doctordeath said:

Your comment is based off my picture. My comment was based off a analysis. If I get a warning, shouldn't @Humble_Beast get a warning??????

Hello, @MrOaktown_56, time to be an adult moderator and stick to what you said!!!

Edited by doctordeath

6 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I’m sorry this guy is a clown, just look at his default. Offense need a good defense to be functional. This defense can’t get off the field or generate turnovers. Give me Mike Williams and Keenan Allen all day over Nelson Agholor. Chargers still lost, yet again....

Also, I'm a clown because I'm saying my opinion on a forum?????? You are the very definition of clown, which is why you're calling me one. You don't have a reason. My reason is you don't have jack squat a reason a after everything I've stated.

Ran out of worthwhile things to add to the conversation so you have to resort to calling me clown?

Before you call out my n00b comment it was because I meant @NYRaider comment was lesser than mine aka n00b on a analytical level.

2 minutes ago, doctordeath said:

Stop with the ten guys and the higher # stats once again. Name players worth a darn. specifially offensive players because justin fields doesn't throw to chase young.

Jonah Jackson was a third round pick at RG. Wyatt Davis is a projected 1st round pick at OG and Thayer Munford/Josh Myers are projected 2nd round picks at OT in 2021. That means 4/5 of his starting OL last season were guys that will be early draft picks. 

JK Dobbins was a 2nd round pick and KJ Hill was a 7th round pick in 2020. Chris Olave is a projected 1st/2nd round pick in 2021 and Garrett Wilson is a projected 1st round pick in 2022 at WR. 

So he played with 4 future NFL OL, one of the best RB's in CFB that became a 2nd round pick, and 1 WR that was drafted and 2 WR that will be 1st/2nd round picks last season. But yeah, he didn't play with a stacked team at all, lol. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Jonah Jackson was a third round pick at RG. Wyatt Davis is a projected 1st round pick at OG and Thayer Munford/Josh Myers are projected 2nd round picks at OT in 2021. That means 4/5 of his starting OL last season were guys that will be early draft picks. 

JK Dobbins was a 2nd round pick and KJ Hill was a 7th round pick in 2020. Chris Olave is a projected 1st/2nd round pick in 2021 and Garrett Wilson is a projected 1st round pick in 2022 at WR. 

So he played with 4 future NFL OL, one of the best RB's in CFB that became a 2nd round pick, and 1 WR that was drafted and 2 WR that will be 1st/2nd round picks last season. But yeah, he didn't play with a stacked team at all, lol. 

And tua played with the equivalent of the giants but you're not mentioning him...

Fields has the talent. I believe his talent is what is/has carried that squad. I believe he will be great.

It's a simple as: I think he'll be greater than carr, you Don't think he will.

Edited by doctordeath

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Again with the stats. None of those dudes have done squat or have had enough of an impact to warrant first round consideration.

Also, garrett wilson? He's my homeboy but receivers look good becos of their qb more often than not.

Just now, doctordeath said:

And Rua played with the equivalent of the giants but you're not mentioning him...

Fields has the talent. I believe his talent is what is/has carried that squad. I believe he will be great.

It's a simple as: I think he'll be greater than carr, you Don't think he will.

What does Tu'a have to do with Fields or any QB we can potentially draft? 

Dwayne Haskins threw for 4,831 yards, 50 TD, and completed 70% of his passes at OSU in 2018 with a similar supporting cast around him. 

JT Barrett threw for 3,053 yards, 35 TD, and completed 65% of his passes at OSU with a similar supporting cast around him.

Haskins looks like a bust so far and Barrett isn't even an NFL QB. Which is why I have questions about how well Fields game will translate to the next level. 

1 minute ago, doctordeath said:

Again with the stats. None of those dudes have done squat or have had enough of an impact to warrant first round consideration.

Also, garrett wilson? He's my homeboy but receivers look good becos of their qb more often than not.

Yet one of the best draft publications in the world has Davis as a projected 1st round pick, Munford/Myers as projected 2nd round picks, and Olave as a projected 2nd round pick. Not to mention Wilson was only a true freshman last year but NFL scouts are apparently really high on what he flashed last year. Plus Dobbins who was a 1st team AA and one of the best players in the country. 

Ohio State's QB didn't miss a beat going from a non-NFL QB, to a mid-first round prospect, to Fields. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What does Tu'a have to do with Fields or any QB we can potentially draft? 

Dwayne Haskins threw for 4,831 yards, 50 TD, and completed 70% of his passes at OSU in 2018 with a similar supporting cast around him. 

JT Barrett threw for 3,053 yards, 35 TD, and completed 65% of his passes at OSU with a similar supporting cast around him.

Haskins looks like a bust so far and Barrett isn't even an NFL QB. Which is why I have questions about how well Fields game will translate to the next level. 

Tua played with the equivalent of the giants in college as far as talent... Unless you'd like me to spell out out elementary like???

As far as the ohio state qbs, field is NOT haskins. First of all, more experience. Also, more physy gifts. But we will see. Like I said, let's sig bet: I feel I will Be right. He's also not it barrett. Really? Stop wikipeding the osu historical depth chart and look at the games.

Just now, doctordeath said:

Tua played with the equivalent of the giants in college as far as talent... Unless you'd like me to spell out out elementary like???

As far as the ohio state qbs, field is NOT haskins. First of all, more experience. Also, more physy gifts. But we will see. Like I said, let's sig bet: I feel I will Be right. He's also not it barrett. Really? Stop wikipeding the osu historical depth chart and look at the games.

I understand that Tu'a played for a stacked team. But what does that have to do with Fields? 

Haskins put up better numbers in the exact same system with almost the exact same supporting cast around him. That Urban Meyers/Ryan Day system is incredible in college, especially when you have one of the most talented teams in the country. But there's a reason that they haven't produced any high level NFL QBs. I like Fields as a prospect and think he has chance to be a good starter but again, Ohio State's recent track record with QB's is concerning because we've seen a few guys put up similar, if not better, numbers than Fields and not do much in the NFL. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I understand that Tu'a played for a stacked team. But what does that have to do with Fields? 

Haskins put up better numbers in the exact same system with almost the exact same supporting cast around him. That Urban Meyers/Ryan Day system is incredible in college, especially when you have one of the most talented teams in the country. But there's a reason that they haven't produced any high level NFL QBs. I like Fields as a prospect and think he has chance to be a good starter but again, Ohio State's recent track record with QB's is concerning because we've seen a few guys put up similar, if not better, numbers than Fields and not do much in the NFL. 

Like I said, fields is bigger, faster verst of romo. That which haskins is not. Unlike you, I don't focus in on stats and #s, I like watching games and the eye test.

Yes, I've watch the osu games. Fields is a heck of a lot better than haskins, if that's comparison you're trying to make...

58 minutes ago, doctordeath said:

I know your a clown because you use an A before a vowel. Basic english, never would get anywhere writing on college. Keep spelling your nonsense 😂

Edited by Humble_Beast