Week 4 GDT: Bills (3-0) @ Raiders (2-1)

NYRaider

14 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

I dont agree with this. 
KC took Pat mahommes, and let him sit a year, to groom him to be there franchise qb. 
That is one very obvious, if you need more, Ill let you know more haha. 

maybe when it comes to players outside of QBs, but, whenever someone trades up, and uses mult picks to do it, I beleive they are thinking more than 5 years. 

QBs perhaps, but not other positions, especially RB. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

I dont agree with this. 
KC took Pat mahommes, and let him sit a year, to groom him to be there franchise qb. 
That is one very obvious, if you need more, Ill let you know more haha. 

maybe when it comes to players outside of QBs, but, whenever someone trades up, and uses mult picks to do it, I beleive they are thinking more than 5 years. 

The good ones are build for the future just look at the NE, Pitt, Baltimore and KC. It's all about consistency. You know what system you're running for 5+ years so you can draft players for your future.

• Like 1

As Sunday gets closer I continue to force myself to thinking the Raiders will win this game. This is a sick disease.

If Trent Brown dosen't play then I don't know why the Raiders just didn't put on the short term IR. 

Edited by agarcia34

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

If you're asking for fantasy reasons i would say take the chance and play him. Just based off how bad the bills been against slot WR's

Right on I’ve got him in my flex this week due to some injuries and COVID so I’m hoping to get some production. Looking at his past stats, when he gets targets he produces. Combine that with how poorly the Bills have covered the slot I think this bodes well for Hunter. 

I'm surprised CBS stations in Northern California are still televising Raiders games when they're able to.

You think with the move these stations would have changed their loyalty to the Chargers, now the only AFC team in California. Instead, they have only carried the Chargers when there is no conflict with the Raiders.

1 hour ago, pf9 said:

I'm surprised CBS stations in Northern California are still televising Raiders games when they're able to.

You think with the move these stations would have changed their loyalty to the Chargers, now the only AFC team in California. Instead, they have only carried the Chargers when there is no conflict with the Raiders.

you might have had a point if the Chargers had any type of fan base in Cali. Raiders roots are deep in Oakland, and as much as anyone hates to admit it, will be that way for a long time.