Week 4 GDT: Bills (3-0) @ Raiders (2-1)

NYRaider

16 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Jefferson proving he isn’t just a slot WR finesse type guy like some draft people projected. He a physical beast, who also can play on the outside. 

Like this draft person, would be hard to remember their name when looking back in hindsight so had to do a quick search.  Just to clarify this isn't intended to be mean or anything, I just thought it was funny that you translate your take to "some guy's" take in hindsight when you go to criticize it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Like this draft person, would be hard to remember their name when looking back in hindsight so had to do a quick search.  Just to clarify this isn't intended to be mean or anything, I just thought it was funny that you translate your take to "some guy's" take in hindsight when you go to criticize it.

Did I ever claim I didn’t say that about Jefferson? If I hyped up Jefferson, I would be throwing it in there that I was correct. However, I never once claimed I hyped up Jefferson, or that I was correct on him. I’m basically bashing everyone including myself. Everyone, and I mean everyone, disregarded Jefferson as a Finesse Slot guy. 

Unlike Haskins who I have been saying today I had as a Late 2nd and looks like trash this season, yet some Raider fans thought that dude was better than Murray. 

Edited by BayRaider

Prediction: 

34-27 Bills.

I expect both Bills RBs Singletary and Moss to both have big games. I think Allen and John Brown will also have big games. While Mullen limits Diggs. I also don’t think it’ll be as close as the score indicates. 

Raiders Path to Possible Victory:

Pound the rock early with Jacobs. Get the run game going successfully. Lots of play action. Have Carr get many names involved in the pass game. In the 4th QTR we will need to open up the passing game and let loose with Carr, as the run game IMO isn’t gonna work all game and we will be down 10-14 points in the 4th. This is a game that Gruden and Carr will have to put on their back in the 4th QTR and try to get a victory. 

Edited by BayRaider

On 10/3/2020 at 12:34 PM, Darbsk said:

Just out of interest and because I hold your opinion in high regard but do you think we could go into Seattle like the Pats did and play the Seahawks down to the wire like the Pats did?

If Fitzpatrick does not throw a couple Ints even the Dolphins have a chance of defeating them.  Until the Seahawks get healthy all of their games will come down to TOs.  Once they are healthy I think they are a better team than us.

On 10/3/2020 at 12:34 PM, Darbsk said:

Just out of interest and because I hold your opinion in high regard but do you think we could go into Seattle like the Pats did and play the Seahawks down to the wire like the Pats did?

I think we definitely would've had a chance, the Seahawks defense is terrible. After today they're giving up 408 passing yards per game and 27.2 ppg. We would be able to score on them for sure it would just be a shoot out.