Sign in to follow this  
dll2000

Falcons Post Game Thread

First half - Bout to kill some officials. 

Halftime - Begging Nagy to make change at half. 

3rd quarter - Change finally gets made.  Officials still officiating, but things are turning.

4th quarter - yeeeeahhhhh booooooooyyy,  

What a bloody roller coaster

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

What a bloody roller coaster

I wouldn't mind if the fellows on defense (outside of Mack, who continues to be stuck in beast mode) decided to play well for all four quarters of a game. That would help things, like, immensely.

Trevathan seemed improved this week, though. That was good to see. 

11 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

I wouldn't mind if the fellows on defense (outside of Mack, who continues to be stuck in beast mode) decided to play well for all four quarters of a game. That would help things, like, immensely.

Trevathan seemed improved this week, though. That was good to see. 

I feel like DT was a liability but can't be certain. Seemed like 50 was subbing in for him often.

6 minutes ago, The_Romen said:

I feel like DT was a liability but can't be certain. 

He wasn't a stud, but he was improved. Some good tackles, one nice hit. 

6 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

He wasn't a stud, but he was improved. Some good tackles, one nice hit. 

I saw him definitely involved with more tackles and piles. Just feel like he was so far behind on routes.

1 minute ago, The_Romen said:

I saw him definitely involved with more tackles and piles. Just feel like he was so far behind on routes.

He can certainly improve there. But the whole goddamn defense needs to do the same. 

19 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Interesting take. A little off, but still interesting. 

🙄🤔☹️ ... 👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

🤕 👈 Nagy

2 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

🙄🤔☹️ ... 👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

🤕 👈 Nagy

I was a little put off that they made Trubisky talk postgame. Usually it's only the QB who finishes the game, with the exception of a back up who comes in to kneel or something. I think it would be a kick in the balls to the fans and most importantly the players if Trubisky starts vs IND

My main takeaway is the Cohen injury to be honest....

I always knew we would see Foles at some point in the season. I really do think they could go back to Mitch next week but this would be it as far as chances.

Defense is bad against the run, we miss Goldman, Kwit, Nick Williams etc., but that's part of the business

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MonserinNC said:

My main takeaway is the Cohen injury to be honest....

I always knew we would see Foles at some point in the season. I really do think they could go back to Mitch next week but this would be it as far as chances.

Defense is bad against the run, we miss Goldman, Kwit, Nick Williams etc., but that's part of the business

Cohen just isn't great or dynamic enough compared to his first two years. It is kinda ironic that he mentioned in an interview this week that he thinks he's a power back and mentioned how he's played in every game...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

WHAT?!?! Oh, good lord...

tenor.gif

12 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

You're not wrong. But they should be substantially better than what they are right now. 

10 minutes ago, The_Romen said:

Cohen just isn't great or dynamic enough compared to his first two years. It is kinda ironic that he mentioned in an interview this week that he thinks he's a power back and mentioned how he's played in every game...

Wow. He's nuts, huh? Good to know. 

They are starting Foles, they are not going to publicly demote Mitch after an emotional game.