Game Balls and Not even sure: Dallas at Seattle.

HDsportsfan

28 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Zeke had 14 carries and 12 targets. That’s an issue.

It is definitely an issue that Dak checked to him that many times. Especially on that last drive.  The screen plays were ridiculous, not sure how any of that is Zekes fault. 5 or 6 of his carries were goaline or short yardage situations which he mostly converted. You can tell by the way the game was scripted that we wanted to pass today. Not run. How was our opening drive of the game scripted?

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

You've gotta be, like, a special kind of dumb to watch this game and not see how every Zeke target/attempt improved Seattle's chances of winning

edit: you three are exhausting. You know who you are. Enjoy your win

Stfu dude 

Really tired of your smart ***, and snide comments.  Why don’t you go cry in your safe space about colleges and high schools letting their kids play football this year. Why are you even posting on a site that promotes the evils of football?

Edited by DaBoys

15 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Stfu dude 

Really tired of your smart ***, and snide comments.  Why don’t you go cry in your safe space about colleges and high schools letting their kids play football this year. Why are you even posting on a site that promotes the evils of football?

Oh, safe space, good one. Yeah, I'll go find somewhere else. You can have this one to cry about how Zeke would have led us to victory had we just given him the ball more

3 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Oh, safe space, good one. Yeah, I'll go find somewhere else. You can have this one to cry about how Zeke would have led us to victory had we just given him the ball more

See, I don’t think Zeke was very effective today. But I also recognize he wasn’t heavy in the game plan, and we were playing from behind all game. When we took the lead 31-30, it was our first time leading since 3-0. It’s not like we came into todays game, and wanted to run Zeke all over them. We started with 6 passes iirc. Guess that’s Zekes fault?

Now....

...“other matt,” do you see how we can have an exchange about football without calling each other names? Fantastic isn’t? You should wear it out. You fancy your self so smart, but can’t seem to figure out why people don’t like you. 

WH and I disagree on damn near everything. I mean everything. Including this exchange that you decided to jump in on. Yet, I’ve never called WH dumb. Never. He has returned that favor to me. Always. You have either called me dumb, or sarcastically referred to me as genius twice just this week.  

If you want to debate me about football grey areas, then fine. If you want to insult me, ....

then that’s fine too.... Let’s go

49 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

You've gotta be, like, a special kind of dumb to watch this game and not see how every Zeke target/attempt improved Seattle's chances of winning

Remember guys! When Zeke scored that 1 yard TD it directly improved Seattles chances of winning! Might as well have been a TD for them!

You heard it here first, gents! Straight from the same snarky pointer fingers that never played team sports. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am about to say something not acceptable nor pc. 

Zeke. Smith. Cooper. LVE. Dlaw. All giant vaginas.

The only people I trust to put their body on the line are Dak, Gallup, Aldon. Every one else plays like they just want to be paid.

Id throw Martin and Diggs in there too.

Diggs got beat but he seems to have a lot of fight in him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Am going to give out 1 jockstrap.

Trysten Hill deserves one for twisting leg of Carson. Totally intentional. Total d-bag.

Carson was still trying to pull free and fight forward from what I remember. So I don’t know if I’d jump on the whole dirty play thing yet as that kind of things sticks with a player. 

Had woods not fallen on his leg while being wrapped up by hill I don’t think Carson gets injured at all. It’s a rough game played by freakishly large Powerful men injuries happen ( as all the nfl knows this year). 

gameball : Dak, Gallup, aldon Smith. 

honerable mention: Diggs- got beat a few times, but kid plays hard and made some plays too. 

martin: played out of position in attempt to help the depleted line. And is likely the reason Dak was able to walk off on his power after this one. 
 Jocks: safeties- just bad all day, can’t make plays on the ball and constantly had guys coming free over the top. Not to mention penalties. 
Pass rush especially late- some of that goes to coaching I think too as they became very predictable. And they looked gassed late. 

Bitter defeat.  I get the hate floating around. 

GBs:  Gallop and Wilson played very well today.  I’m legit proud of them.  Smith, Diggs and Hill played like this game mattered to them.  

HM:  Dak.  His 3 turnovers hurt bad.  But, all in all, he did enough to win.

JS:  Zeke.  Holy hell, Zeke was an absolute liability trying to catch the ball out of the backfield today.  The safety was awful and put us behind early in a game where every possession mattered.  At a certain point we should have just went with pollard because throwing to Zeke was a complete waste of a down.  Which brings me to my next JS.  Pollard.  Huge self inflicted wound on the most basic play of the game.  Literally all a returner needs to do is NOTHING to get the ball at the 25.  That play is a microcosm of this season to date.  Then, we have the secondary who seem to be in a competition with each other on who can leave their man the most wide open.  Sadly, they are all winning.  Greg the leg... 2 missed extra points which forced us to go for 2 which we missed.  Again... when we fail at doing the most basic of things, we deserve to lose.  Maybe Maher could at least convert extra points.

As frustrating as this season has been, we are a highly questionable offensive PI (Gallop) and some questionable illegal contact calls today from being 3-0.  

Edited by The_Slamman
  • Like 2