• Tyler Kroft 4 catches 24 yards 2 TD's
    • Stefon Diggs 4-49-1
    • Cole Beasley 6-100
    • Gabriel Davis 4-81
    • Matt Milano 7 tackles, 1 Sack
    • Levi Wallace 6 tackles, 1 INT
    • Jordan Poyer 10 tackles
    • Other

Kroft: 2 TD's and a 1st down when we absolutely needed them. Should have had another 1st down, but the Refs got a little too creative! Kroft is a backup who absolutely delivered when we needed him to step up. Josh did his job very well for 3-1/2 quarters and I certainly understand the argument for him as well.

• Like 1

Not player of the game but I think Gabriel Davis deserves a ton of praise. How the hell he slipped to us is mind-blowing. He is so talented and looks so well-polished for a rookie. Fantastic scouting by our FO grabbing a guy that many of us probably saw very little of in college. Very excited about him going forward. We have so many young weapons for Josh to continue growing with. 

• Like 1

Can I say coach instead of player this week? The offense as a unit was solid for most part but Allen did get rattled and it was hard to see him towards the end with the whole Int, fumble, then face mask debacle he just got in his head. Yes he had a great game and definitely do not want to take away from it. The ball was spread around far to well and the play calling threw off rams solid defense, which is why I think Brian Daboll deserves this week even if he isnt a player.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Can I say coach instead of player this week? The offense as a unit was solid for most part but Allen did get rattled and it was hard to see him towards the end with the whole Int, fumble, then face mask debacle he just got in his head. Yes he had a great game and definitely do not want to take away from it. The ball was spread around far to well and the play calling threw off rams solid defense, which is why I think Brian Daboll deserves this week even if he isnt a player.

National media and fans are taking notice of Daboll too.

10 hours ago, Nick said:

Not player of the game but I think Gabriel Davis deserves a ton of praise. How the hell he slipped to us is mind-blowing. He is so talented and looks so well-polished for a rookie. Fantastic scouting by our FO grabbing a guy that many of us probably saw very little of in college. Very excited about him going forward. We have so many young weapons for Josh to continue growing with. 

McBeane consistently churning out good to great picks. Gabriel Davis looks the part of a nice WR2

Good drafting will keep us out of salary cap hell. In 2 years well lose Brown or Beasley contract 

17 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

National media and fans are taking notice of Daboll too.

which means a possible HC job just curious if he would rush to take it or wait for the right one to come along. Jets, Lions, and Falcons all looking like they will be canning their coaches if they dont end with a respectable record. Not to mention other teams.

3 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

which means a possible HC job just curious if he would rush to take it or wait for the right one to come along. Jets, Lions, and Falcons all looking like they will be canning their coaches if they dont end with a respectable record. Not to mention other teams.

He'll definitely be on some short list. Especially with some of the guys he has worked under (Saban and Belichick). The saving grace is Daboll is from the area and has kids. He may not be ready to move on just yet.

My hope is we make a deep enough run in the playoffs that teams don't wait around for him. I also hope the Bills look into extending him similarly to what Roman got in Baltimore.

19 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

He'll definitely be on some short list. Especially with some of the guys he has worked under (Saban and Belichick). The saving grace is Daboll is from the area and has kids. He may not be ready to move on just yet.

My hope is we make a deep enough run in the playoffs that teams don't wait around for him. I also hope the Bills look into extending him similarly to what Roman got in Baltimore.

I cant find anything that shows his contract, how long is he signed for and how much? I dont want to get to crazy with an extension and money but like you said hes from the area so he may like it and some guys just dont want that headaches a HC has and he has to be well compensated as he made $1.2 mil with Bama for the year he was OC, so I assume it is more or the same.

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I cant find anything that shows his contract, how long is he signed for and how much? I dont want to get to crazy with an extension and money but like you said hes from the area so he may like it and some guys just dont want that headaches a HC has and he has to be well compensated as he made $1.2 mil with Bama for the year he was OC, so I assume it is more or the same.

I couldn't find anything either except the Bama deal like you mentioned. Looks like that deal was to run through 2020 and their was a buyout clause. I'm guessing Daboll is signed through next season at least but if he gets offered a job, it'll be hard for him to turn it down with their being only 32 of these in the world. 

The great thing is, if he does leave, Allen is playing so well that he will attract other top OC candidates who could see Allen and the Bills are a spring board for a HC gig of their own.