Selling my FANDOM

Heymangold

On 9/27/2020 at 7:40 PM, Heymangold said:

Well, I’ve been thinking about it for years.  I used to be a Jets season ticket holder.  I was dumb enough to believe in the team and even buy a PSL.  2009 and 2010 was the last time I felt joy watching the Jets.  Back to back AFC championship games, so close to a trip to the Super Bowl that I have yet to see my team make it to.

but since then, it’s been horrendous.  Bad coaches, bad drafting, bad plays.  I can’t do it anymore. 

please, make your best arguments as to why I should become a fan of YOUR team.  Best argument wins me as a new, diehard fan.  

The Jets used to be called the Titans, and there's a team right now called the Titans, and they're pretty good.

After all, they ended Tom Brady's career with the Pats with an interception.  That should put them in your good graces.

And I'll give you a football every day of the season, for the rest of the season if you switch to being a Titans fan.