• Lakers in 5
    • Lakers in 6
    • Lakers in 7
    • Miami in 4
    • Miami in 5
    • Miami in 6
    • Miami in 7

Just now, NYRaider said:

Yeah bruh it's the refs fault that Tyler Herro is guarding LeBron James and Jae Crowder is guarding AD. 

If there was a lot of bad calls and it was a close game I'd see their point.

Never thought I'd miss Nuggets fans complaining, but at least when they did the games were competitive.

Miami switching so easily instead of going way under like the Nuggets makes no sense at all. I'm sure Spo will make his adjustments but they made it way too easy for the Lakers. And the Heat have no rim protection at all, especially when Adebayo is battling with Dwight or isn't in the game. We probably see the zone next game as well, but I wonder if Spo tries to go with Leonard/Adebayo line up at some point or Adebayo/Olynyk. 

Nunn has played well, earned some game 2 minutes. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Miami switching so easily instead of going way under like the Nuggets makes no sense at all. I'm sure Spo will make his adjustments but they made it way too easy for the Lakers. And the Heat have no rim protection at all, especially when Adebayo is battling with Dwight or isn't in the game. We probably see the zone next game as well, but I wonder if Spo tries to go with Leonard/Adebayo line up at some point or Adebayo/Olynyk. 

Nunn has played well, earned some game 2 minutes. 

Nunn has been one of the few positives for Miami tonight. With Dragic done for the series Spo should roll with him at PG.

• Like 1