• Lakers in 5
    • Lakers in 6
    • Lakers in 7
    • Miami in 4
    • Miami in 5
    • Miami in 6
    • Miami in 7

5 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

I can't tell if Caruso is a decent player or if teams give him such little respect that he makes plays. He hustles, that's for sure. 

He knows his role. Provide good D and never stop hustling. He provides energy. If he can build a jumpshot he can be good.

15 minutes ago, sunnygsm said:

I can't tell if Caruso is a decent player or if teams give him such little respect that he makes plays. He hustles, that's for sure. 

He's a solid role player.  The disrespect the announcers were giving him as a shooter lumping him in with Rajon Rondo's 3PT shooting was laughable.  One is a career 31.6% shooter from beyond the arc, the other is a career 36.2% shooter.

38 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Had Bam and Dragic played, I think Miami wins this game.

I mean who knows how the game goes with those two, but another game where the Lakers dictated from the start. Damn near had a double digit lead all game long. Even with those two, they aren't stopping the Lakers. Going forward if Bam is healthy, the Heat need to start Olynyk next to him and let him guard Howard and put Bam on AD. Crowder on LeBron and go underneath the screens when LeBron is hunting the mismatch. Butler/Iggy did it a few times. The Heat are overmatched but they can do some things to make it more competitive. Robinson doesn't need to start. Go a little bigger while still having a shooting big in Olynyk out there. 

• Like 1