QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

Just now, ninjapirate said:

uh they can probably make it work would be an interesting fit for carson.

Yeah Shurmur is an awful HC, but he does an ok job at OC typically...has shown willingness to mold the offense towards his QB at times.
Shula was Cam's QB coach and then OC during his MVP year. Which i think would make sense to steal from.

Like every single one of us knows if you can build in Carson moving to the scheme you'll set yourself up for success...issue was nobody in the Eagles' building seemed to realize that and decided him standing still with no outlet passes would be the best bet.

12 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Reports are almost certainly true, Wentz wouldn’t suddenly be a healthy scratch otherwise.

Why wouldn't he? Absolute last thing they wanted or needed was for Wentz to enter the game like Sudfeld, play well and or win. 

Not only would it ruin the tank but immediately has the Media in a frenzy with even more 24/7 non stop questioning about decision making. 

If anything , like most so called leaked stories from unnamed sources, its from within. Created by the FO. 

43 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Howie basically using Ertz to pass a note to Wentz that says “Do you like me? Circle yes or no”

I'm sure you know just going to Carson and having a man-to-man conversation would be a first good step, Howard.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Howie basically using Ertz to pass a note to Wentz that says “Do you like me? Circle yes or no”

Ertz: "Hey Carson, you want to play with me, right?"
Wentz: "Yea, man, absolutely - but not here"
Ertz: "Right, right. That's actually what I want to talk to you about"
Wentz: "Army of two, right?"
Ertz: "Yea, how about .."
Wentz: "DEMAND TO BE TRADED TOGETHER?!"
Ertz: "**** YEA"