QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

On 11/5/2020 at 4:07 PM, Nabbs4u said:

We looking at the same throw? If Hightower kept his straight line towards the post its actually perfect. Was he supposed to go at a 10 yd angle towards the hash? Or towards the far left post?

You guys are acting like it's impossible that Hightower ran the wrong angle? Maybe when they did that in practice Wentz was to throw to the A in Eagle? Is that not possible? It's like throwing to the back pylons or back shoulder. You're throwing to a spot? How do you know?

He was wide open if Wentz just threw to him towards the post / bottom pylon(not literally). It's pretty clear in that gif. Mostly everything is is all maybes like I said and even you said. Tons of questions

The ball was already halfway there when hightower adjusted to. This was all Wentz unfortunately

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Well now that Biden is the president elect hopefully he does the most solid thing he can as an eagles fan and call Lurie to make him bench Carson. 

“With my first act, I will create a sweeping healthcare act... built from the ground up to keep the Eagles healthy for once.”

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 9:07 AM, ninjapirate said:

So someone should be fired for Carson play this year is he bad because doug has failed to coach him? Or is he just bad and it falls on Howie making an incredibly stupid decision?

One of them needs to get the axe for us being in the situation where we are giving the worst QB in the nfl ~35 million dollars a year. 

Bad coaches

bad QB

bad supporting cast (Howie)

At least 1 is true, if not all 3 to varying degrees. Changes must happen because even at “full health” we will get same thing if we simply run it back.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Bad coaches

bad QB

bad supporting cast (Howie)

At least 1 is true, if not all 3 to varying degrees. Changes must happen because even at “full health” we will get same thing if we simply run it back.

It's an interesting problem because a lot of us are probably pretty happy with our weapons around carson right now. We got a good group of young players that can only get better. 

but the person that acquired said talent also extended carson incorrectly.

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

It's an interesting problem because a lot of us are probably pretty happy with our weapons around carson right now. We got a good group of young players that can only get better. 

but the person that acquired said talent also extended carson incorrectly.

I used to think this but man this year carson is making me skeptical of stuff like this. 

Chemistry with WR is so overrated.  Youth, inexperience, constant musical chairs. I'm sure none of that has played a factor.

It's going to be funny (but expected) watching you all flip flop back to Wentz is actually good when these Starters any number of the 9 that are missing start to come back.

Lane, Seumalo, Sanders, Ertz, Goedert Peters, DeSean, Alshon, Brooks, Dillard. To go with Fulgham/Reagor. 

4 hours ago, Daimonas said:

I used to think this but man this year carson is making me skeptical of stuff like this. 

I guess flash in the pan skill players also exist. But we have never seen a QB that has started multiple years in the league just forget how to play football before so the carson one is a new one.

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Chemistry with WR is so overrated.  Youth, inexperience, constant musical chairs. I'm sure none of that has played a factor.

It's going to be funny (but expected) watching you all flip flop back to Wentz is actually good when these Starters any number of the 9 that are missing start to come back.

Lane, Seumalo, Sanders, Ertz, Goedert Peters, DeSean, Alshon, Brooks, Dillard. To go with Fulgham/Reagor. 

He has played with a lot of those guys this year and was still bad. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I guess flash in the pan skill players also exist. But we have never seen a QB that has started multiple years in the league just forget how to play football before so the carson one is a new one.

Oh yes they exist. Reggie Brown? Agholor? We see it all the time, it's never as linear as we'd like it to be w/ WR development, we know all too well. Our group of guys is still pretty much all projection at this point, outside of Fulgham who seems to already be there as a respectable outside WR, but at the moment the group is nothing special. Definitely reason to be optimistic, and they can maybe add 1 more piece whether a vet or another pick. 

“[Wentz] needs to hit rock bottom because his decision making is just atrocious. He doesn’t know when to say when. Everything is trying to extend the play like it’s the last play of the game every play. They have all these coaches, all these analytics guys, but there isn’t anybody holding him accountable. He is not afraid of anybody and he’s not accountable enough and they probably think he is, but the results don’t say that, which is hard.”

From the athletic from an unknown OC in the league. This is the problem we’ve been saying. It’s clear around the league too. He’s just not scared to lose his job. No accountability. “Just Carson being Carson”. Nah bro. You don’t have that kind of clout. 

Edited by Jroc04

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

“[Wentz] needs to hit rock bottom because his decision making is just atrocious. He doesn’t know when to say when. Everything is trying to extend the play like it’s the last play of the game every play. They have all these coaches, all these analytics guys, but there isn’t anybody holding him accountable. He is not afraid of anybody and he’s not accountable enough and they probably think he is, but the results don’t say that, which is hard.”

From the athletic from an unknown OC in the league. This is the problem we’ve been saying. It’s clear around the league too. He’s just not scared to lose his job. No accountability. “Just Carson being Carson”. Nah bro. You don’t have that kind of clout. 

This is so unbelievably accurate. Remember back in '08 when we tied the Bengals, then McNabb got benched the following week vs Baltimore, and the season seemed lost? After that, McNabb starts balling out and we go on a tear all the way to the NFCCG. Carson needs some repercussions. We have the Browns, Seahawks, and Packers coming up after this week. Odds are we're going to get obliterated in at least one of those games, and Carson will likely commit a bunch of turnovers. Even if it's for just the 4th quarter in one of those games, Carson's going to have to get benched.

2 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

This is so unbelievably accurate. Remember back in '08 when we tied the Bengals, then McNabb got benched the following week vs Baltimore, and the season seemed lost? After that, McNabb starts balling out and we go on a tear all the way to the NFCCG. Carson needs some repercussions. We have the Browns, Seahawks, and Packers coming up after this week. Odds are we're going to get obliterated in at least one of those games, and Carson will likely commit a bunch of turnovers. Even if it's for just the 4th quarter in one of those games, Carson's going to have to get benched.

That is one reason I loved AR. Sometimes he loved up guys too long but they all played hard for AR 

I read this and thought hey the rest of the world is thinking this but why isn't DP and the staff. Even if Hurts gets a series or two. No not that zone read stuff either.