QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

49 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Not to get off topic here but why was Davion Taylor drafted? He was supposed to have huge upside right? I know he's been very rarely on the defensive side because of Edwards, Gerry and now Singleton. Has there really been any chatter either negative or positive about him since training camp?

2 hours ago, oland11 said:

Not to get off topic here but why was Davion Taylor drafted? He was supposed to have huge upside right? I know he's been very rarely on the defensive side because of Edwards, Gerry and now Singleton. Has there really been any chatter either negative or positive about him since training camp?

He's a project who is also hurt.

Jim also doesn't like playing rookies. He likes old people.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2020 at 2:09 PM, oland11 said:

I feel like it is just you and I on the Wentz wagon still #letthebroncobuck

Philly fans flip flop so much. Next offseason there will be a QB competition and Wentz will win.. The fans and the media will criticize and call the move stupid and then wentz will have a great couple games and then the fans/media will scream Philly made the right decision and how smart Philly handled it. 

On 12/21/2020 at 4:27 PM, BLick12 said:

he never got the amount of leash Wentz has with this fan base.

Wentz is in his 5 year.. 4 of those years are very good years.  His leash technically starts this year. 

Good Rookie Season

Great 2nd year

Great 3 year but hindered by injuries

very good 4th year and dragged the team to the playoffs then was illegally drove head first into the ground by Clowney 

5th year bad. 

Since Wentz's 2nd year, the TEAM. has dealt with loads of injuries that no other team in the nfl has faced..

2017 - QB, Secondary injuries

2018 - QB, Secondary, WR injuries

2019 - WR injuries 

2020 - O line and WR Injuries

Those are all key positions 

1 hour ago, eagles18 said:

Philly fans flip flop so much. Next offseason there will be a QB competition and Wentz will win.. The fans and the media will criticize and call the move stupid and then wentz will have a great couple games and then the fans/media will scream Philly made the right decision and how smart Philly handled it. 

You have an extremely unhealthy obsession with Wentz. 

I don't know what's worse - your obsession with Wentz or the dude who hates Rodney McCleod.