QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

12 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Man this feels like a foregone conclusion at this point. Can't believe he's actually gonna get traded. Like I'm not THAT surprised but this is kind of sudden.

Yeah I expected it to happen in a couple weeks around combine time.
Figured if it was happening it'd be this month, it's a big move and you kinda want to get your ducks in a row on both sides

9 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah I expected it to happen in a couple weeks around combine time.
Figured if it was happening it'd be this month, it's a big move and you kinda want to get your ducks in a row on both sides

Yeah I wanted to keep him and see what the new staff could do with him, but I've now accepted that Wentz won't be an Eagle anymore. It's a weird feeling. And also another wasted jersey.

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I cant take the suspense lol. I hope the NFL didn't ask them to wait till after the SB. Ill wait if the price keeps going up though lol

I think we'll be really happy with the return. Just having a hard time thinking of what I want us to do at QB. Stick with Hurts, draft Fields or Wilson, somehow package something for Watson. A weird position, but not necessarily a bad one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I think we'll be really happy with the return. Just having a hard time thinking of what I want us to do at QB. Stick with Hurts, draft Fields or Wilson, somehow package something for Watson. A weird position, but not necessarily a bad one.

You gotta roll with Hurts - see what he's got. If he tanks then we're in position to have a high draft pick next year and we'll have enough ammo ot move up (assuming Wentz fetches a first, which I think he will). 

6 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I like hurts but I think I'd move him too and just draft Wilson and say F it. Im a big Fields guy but someone on here put me on to Wilson and I'm finally on the Wilson train. His potential is crazy stupid