QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

My exact reaction when I saw it. I was looking at their roster and wondering how they're over the cap. Pull up some of those contracts and now I'm wondering how Ryan Pace still has a job. 

Bears transition tagged him, Packers signed him to an offer sheet and we matched. Deal can be renegotiated. 

45 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Honestly, if we can get a first I won't be upset we are trading Wentz.... but man does it just not feel right. I trashed the guy a lot last season, and deservingly so... but that was OUR QB and I really hoped he would turn it around here. That said, it is definitely time to move on.

I was am/still a believer despite 2020, but at this point he doesn’t want to be here and there clearly is a toxic relationship between him and the FO. I’m sure they could have treated him better, and I’m sure he’s got some real attitude/ego problems, but either way, it’s no good. We gotta move on, and if we can anything for that, let alone a 1st, that’d be huge.

Definitely not easy to wrap your head around having arguably one of the most valuable assets in the NFL for a brief window (October-November 2017) to 3.5 years later willing to just take the best offer.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Honestly, if we can get a first I won't be upset we are trading Wentz.... but man does it just not feel right. I trashed the guy a lot last season, and deservingly so... but that was OUR QB and I really hoped he would turn it around here. That said, it is definitely time to move on.

This exactly where I am. 

like how did we get here? Unbelievable.......

54 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Also, I have 0 faith in Howie not to waste every single draft asset they get.

The fact that both Doug and Carson will be gone and that snake still is employed is honestly an embarrassment. 

What sucks about getting a haul back for Wentz is it’ll help give him another year too. Let’s hope this staff can coach guys up.

If there's one thing this team does well, it's getting absolutely top dollar back for their QB's!

A 70 year old McNabb to the Skins for a 2nd and a 4th

A concussed Kolb to the Cards for DRC and a 2nd

Two long sleeves with Bradford inside for a 1st and a 4th

Also some duds for duds in between.

If anybody can get a mansion for this shed it's us

• Like 3

3 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

lol yeah he was our QB but dude doesn’t want to be an Eagle and is being a baby. I won’t be sad over his departure. If we can get a first rounder or even more for him, then I’ll build a Ryan Pace shrine in my closet 😂😂🤣

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Carson seems like the kid who would take his toys and go home when things didn't go his way.

6 hours ago, T-rade said:

If there's one thing this team does well, it's getting absolutely top dollar back for their QB's!

A 70 year old McNabb to the Skins for a 2nd and a 4th

A concussed Kolb to the Cards for DRC and a 2nd

Two long sleeves with Bradford inside for a 1st and a 4th

Also some duds for duds in between.

If anybody can get a mansion for this shed it's us

If there is anything else this team does well it is waste those assets on terrible draft picks.

We turned those picks into franchise altering players like Nate Allen, Derek Barnett and the worst season of DRC’s career 

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If there is anything else this team does well it is waste those assets on terrible draft picks.

We turned those picks into franchise altering players like Nate Allen, Derek Barnett and the worst season of DRC’s career 

to be fair nate allen did look good until his knee injury. 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If the Bible taught me anything its that a talent wasted is better than an unused talent

Everyone here knows that I'm one of the biggest Wentz supporters on this forum, but even I see the guy doesn't want to be here and I don't blame him. There is just too much pressure to live up to the expectations. Foles winning the Super Bowl as his backup was already an enormous weight on his shoulders, then you add him getting hurt the next year (back) where foles once again took us to the playoffs and beat the bears. The next year he dealt with too many offensive injuries and then got himself injured (concussion) in the playoffs and then to follow that the FO drafted a QB high. Its best for him personally to start on a clean slate on a different team. 

• Like 1