QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

10 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

These dumb rumors have me disappointed now.

Cohen would be solid doing what the Colts did with their backs to pair with Miles. But like give me a pick.

If it's true, as a Bears fan, I'm good with it.

Love Cohen but he's coming off a torn ACL.

21 minutes ago, G08 said:

If it's true, as a Bears fan, I'm good with it.

Love Cohen but he's coming off a torn ACL.

She wouldn’t get a real scoop so not buying it too much. But it does seem a little more on a plane of reality than two 1st and a player.

5 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I am assuming this deal is already done - maybe not this exact deal but I think the trade is done but they won't announce until next week. 

With as much noise there was yeah, probably is done and ready to go Tuesday or Wednesday after they give the super bowl time to breath on Monday. 

I think it could be 

Wentz

1st (#20) + Cohen/Miller/Someone + Foles + 2022 Conditional (1st - 3rd)

Conditional explains why some reports have been vastly different. Foles restructures while they wait on the deal.

For everyone who has been trashing Wentz. I really hope you eat your words next year when he bounces back.. this is a huge mistake and will go down as one of the worst decisions the eagles have ever made. It’ll be like choosing Rivers over Brees size..

7 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

For everyone who has been trashing Wentz. I really hope you eat your words next year when he bounces back.. this is a huge mistake and will go down as one of the worst decisions the eagles have ever made. It’ll be like choosing Rivers over Brees size..

It doesn't matter what you think or we think. The bridge is burnt to crisps. He doesn't wanna be here. I hope he does succeed , he helped get the train 80% of the way to that SB. I'm cool with the trade but I don't hate him .. hope he does well anywhere he goes expect against us

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

It doesn't matter what you think or we think. The bridge is burnt to crisps. He doesn't wanna be here. I hope he does succeed , he helped get the train 80% of the way to that SB. I'm cool with the trade but I don't hate him .. hope he does well anywhere he goes expect against us

Well said. 

There was turning back from this - he sucked last year and once he got benched his time here was over. 

And tbh I don't think anyone hates him. 

• Like 3