QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

I'm anticipating more "leaks" today and hopefully a resolution no later than Wednesday. 

I think Pace wants to send a 2022 first rather than a 2021, curious how that plays out. 

Cohen over the weekend tweeted that Pace/Nagy told him he wasn't going anywhere. Maybe the player to be traded is Anthony Miller (talented kid, bit of a head case, may have worn out his welcome here). 

29 minutes ago, G08 said:

I'm anticipating more "leaks" today and hopefully a resolution no later than Wednesday. 

I think Pace wants to send a 2022 first rather than a 2021, curious how that plays out. 

Cohen over the weekend tweeted that Pace/Nagy told him he wasn't going anywhere. Maybe the player to be traded is Anthony Miller (talented kid, bit of a head case, may have worn out his welcome here). 

I'd much MUCH rather have Miller and 22 1st than Cohen and 21 1st

Id gladly take a package deal around one of those defensive guys.

Roquan Smith and picks 

Kyle fuller and picks 

Sirianni and his staff have to be livid 

WRs when we have a bunch of young guys who could develop under Sirianni  a QB who left so he could start. You going to hand Foles the ball after seeing he only plays well in spurts? 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ahhhhh that's the guy!! This is the guy who wrote the article saying Carson wasn't very well liked in the locker room a couple years ago and he got ROASTED for it by fans and fellow media. I'm glad he's still alive. Probably feels very vindicated, and sad all at once.

10 hours ago, nlesthought said:

I’d take a defensive player ie Mack straight up before Foles and a gadget player

Not that this matters in the grand scheme of things, but Cohen isn't a gadget player anymore than a guy like Sproles was, and we loved him. He's a very good receiving back.

18 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Ahhhhh that's the guy!! This is the guy who wrote the article saying Carson wasn't very well liked in the locker room a couple years ago and he got ROASTED for it by fans and fellow media. I'm glad he's still alive. Probably feels very vindicated, and sad all at once.

Oh my. I am sure he does. Yeah Wentz leaving will be best for all parties. 

I don't see why Eagles will want Foles back. Why set yourself up for the drama? We all know the moment Hurts has a bad game they will be screaming for Foles. It just seems so unnecessary to do the same to Hurts that you did to Wentz. Let Hurts fumble ands grow without the added nonsense. 

So I hope the Foles part is just talk. Anthony Miller is talented and would be a decent weapon. Rather that. Then draft defense at #6. I feel that is a much bigger need now.