QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

9 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Then they need to convince Carson to come out and say something so they can get the package they really desire. It'll be better for Carson too since he'll get out quicker and possibly he can have his say on where he goes since they'd likely have multiple good offers. I'm sure he'd love to go to Indy.

It's too late for any of that. The damage is done and has been for months. 

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Good Morning to everyone not named Howie Roseman

“On the matter of drafting, you have failed.

On the matter of cap management, you have failed.

On the matter of swindling teams, you have failed.”

do it Jeffrey, soon you can take all the credit for the Super Bowl....cast Howie into the flames.

4 hours ago, Scalamania said:

It's too late for any of that. The damage is done and has been for months. 

Agreed. The fact that Ryan freaking Pace isn't throwing picks around like a 2019 Jameis Winston tells me all I need to know about Wentz's market.

At the end of the day, I still think Pace will overpay, but it might be something like two second round picks and Nick Foles.

Edited by G08

16 minutes ago, G08 said:

Agreed. The fact that Ryan freaking Pace isn't throwing picks around like a 2019 Jameis Winston tells me all I need to know about Wentz's market.

At the end of the day, I still think Pace will overpay, but it might be something like two second round picks and Nick Foles.

Nick Foles honestly doesn't do much for us, in fact getting rid of him is good for you guys. I'd probably settle on 2 2nds, but I think Howie Roseman is going to be insistent on getting a 1st and small ad ons for the sake of public appearance.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Nick Foles honestly doesn't do much for us, in fact getting rid of him is good for you guys. I'd probably settle on 2 2nds, but I think Howie Roseman is going to be insistent on getting a 1st and small ad ons for the sake of public appearance.

I could see that as well regarding Roseman.

Foles restructured his contract so he could be traded to us. If there was any interest on the Eagles' end, his cap number is $6.67M in 2021 and then can be cut before the 2022 season for $3.67M in dead money.

19 minutes ago, G08 said:

I could see that as well regarding Roseman.

Foles restructured his contract so he could be traded to us. If there was any interest on the Eagles' end, his cap number is $6.67M in 2021 and then can be cut before the 2022 season for $3.67M in dead money.

Hopefully Carson restructures his deal to leave too. Makes it easier on us and on you guys if he’s going to the Bears.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yeah I don't see Howie walking away with anything less than a first.