QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

3 hours ago, elevators_rule said:

I really think you guys gave up way too quickly on Carson Wentz AND Pederson. I know things got bumpy, but it doesn't feel like they tried at all to really make things work. Just instantly decided to move away the second it got rough. I really dreaded seeing have Wentz in the division as Cowboys fan, even though he played pretty bad last season. He just seemed like the kinda guy that could control the division for the next 5-8 years once he got more settled in.

I have a feeling whatever team he lands on, he's going to play incredibly well again and put up big numbers. Can't say I saw the same thing in Hurts either.

Right. I forgot that he’s getting traded because “we” gave up on him...lol

6 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Wentz is even turning the forum locker room against each other lmao. Toxic asf. Jk

I was probably the biggest wentz stan here and I've come the realization that he just doesn't want to be here and is being a whiny entitled brat.

13 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Is this guy reliable? Sounds weird with the ertz part of it. 

Wentz and Ertz for just 2 twos? That's pretty disappointing. But I'm just ready to move on at this point.

Really would like a conditional pick attached personally

28 minutes ago, Danger said:

Wentz and Ertz for just 2 twos? That's pretty disappointing. But I'm just ready to move on at this point.

Really would like a conditional pick attached personally

Think he is saying the will move Wentz for Two 2's if they can make a deal for Ertz as well...

But I have heard that he is not a reliable source of info at all.