QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

9 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Carson gave up on the Eagles and anyone saying otherwise is just dumb. 

Thats the Pot calling the Kettle black type mentality. It was You all as Fans that gave up on Wentz after 1 (singular) miserable season. Turned on him like you all do every other player who doesn't live up to your lofty expectations. Its the one singular thing I hate most about our fan base. 

The man has done nothing but bleed green since the minute he was drafted. Rehabed as quickly as possible to get back on the field and at times carry this team on his back only to have this fan base turn on him. Make the entire 2020 debacle of a team/season all his fault.  I'd want out of this patheticfan base too. Give most of you one of these 🖕 on my way out as well.

Its a right of passage for most Eagles players at some point, its what we do.

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Rehabed as quickly as possible

Based on what? What are we talking about here? Saying things like this is just so asinine to me. 

"He bleeds green!"

"Rehab speed champion!"

He had a horrendous year and was a detriment to the team so they sat him down the stretch. He deserved to be benched. He then asked to be traded. They fired the coach he supposedly didn't get along with. He still wants to be traded. How is that anyone in the fan bases fault?

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Thats the Pot calling the Kettle black type mentality. It was You all as Fans that gave up on Wentz after 1 (singular) miserable season. Turned on him like you all do every other player who doesn't live up to your lofty expectations. Its the one singular thing I hate most about our fan base. 

The man has done nothing but bleed green since the minute he was drafted. Rehabed as quickly as possible to get back on the field and at times carry this team on his back only to have this fan base turn on him. Make the entire 2020 debacle of a team/season all his fault.  I'd want out of this patheticfan base too. Give most of you one of these 🖕 on my way out as well.

You right it’s our fault he threw all those picks and Howie drafted his replacement. Sorry Carson

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Ya my bad. It's my fault Wentz wants out of town! Sorry guys I screwed up!

6 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Loyalty is a fickle beast in this business. Wentz's silence is damning enough. If he wanted to be on this team, he has outlets to let everyone in the world know. Fact that he hasn't reached out via social media or press release via his agent says a lot. He is basically a silent girlfriend at this point. Not good! 

So yes, trade him for something before he becomes a distraction for the new coaching staff. 

Go Birds

MC

16 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Right. I forgot that he’s getting traded because “we” gave up on him...lol

I recognize that Wentz is being a brat, but it seems like him he's acting this way because how the fanbase turned against him. I remember reading NFC East threads on game day and everyone here was saying to get rid of Wentz, he's trash, etc. Seems like the fan base has been pushing him out the last 1-2 years.

Dak gets a lot of hate too at times, but not nearly as much as Wentz did during his time here. I really don't blame him for wanting to leave honestly.

18 hours ago, Jlash said:

More settled into what? He was in year 5 of the same system. 

True, but the offense around him has hardly been consistent. Your receivers have all been inexperienced 3rd/4th strings and your offensive line might've been as bad or worse than the Cowboys in terms of injury. It just seems so rash to give up on a potential franchise QB when there were so many other variables affecting his performance. Makes it hard to really evaluate.

Not trying to be a downer for you guys. Just a little wild to me looking at this franchise as an outsider over the last 3 seasons lol.

35 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

I recognize that Wentz is being a brat, but it seems like him he's acting this way because how the fanbase turned against him. I remember reading NFC East threads on game day and everyone here was saying to get rid of Wentz, he's trash, etc. Seems like the fan base has been pushing him out the last 1-2 years.

Dak gets a lot of hate too at times, but not nearly as much as Wentz did during his time here. I really don't blame him for wanting to leave honestly.

75% of this post is just plain false.  But ok- you right, it’s a bunch of dudes of a footballs forums fault he wants to get traded. You cracked the code there Nancy Drew 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

🤫🤫🤫, the talking heads above fall into this category,  not trying to hear this. Its been Post SB parade for some. I'm sure 9" Nick would of won us another SB by now with these same teams. He's the true leader of men just ask Jacksonville and Chicago. 🤫

31 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

True, but the offense around him has hardly been consistent. Your receivers have all been inexperienced 3rd/4th strings and your offensive line might've been as bad or worse than the Cowboys in terms of injury. It just seems so rash to give up on a potential franchise QB when there were so many other variables affecting his performance. Makes it hard to really evaluate.

Not trying to be a downer for you guys. Just a little wild to me looking at this franchise as an outsider over the last 3 seasons lol.

Its been comical watching this Bi-polar fanbase go from We're a Dynasty in the making (delusions of grander) to laughing stock of the league, cap hell, fire, trade, cut everyone!  However I'm 100% positive,  thats where the anger for most is coming from. Fun times.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

75% of this post is just plain false.  But ok- you right, it’s a bunch of dudes of a footballs forums fault he wants to get traded. You cracked the code there Nancy Drew 

What did he say false, curious?

💩'y Weapons

💩'y OL (injuries)

💩'y Play caller

💩'y GM

💩'y Fans turning on him

💩'y Media turning on him

I'm sure non of that led to him playing like 💩. He should of risen above it, turned water into whine.