QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

It's difficult to know what is really going on, it feels like all these tweets and comments on the matter are conjecture.

As a Bears fan, if he doesn't want to be in Chicago then he can F right off. You win in this city, as a freaking QB, you'll be a God. 

3 minutes ago, G08 said:

It's difficult to know what is really going on, it feels like all these tweets and comments on the matter are conjecture.

As a Bears fan, if he doesn't want to be in Chicago then he can F right off. You win in this city, as a freaking QB, you'll be a God. 

Same goes for Philly, but yea, if the dude doesn't want to be here or Chicago, then he can go to Indy and run that franchise into the dirt. It's like he knows he cannot succeed without Frank Reich. I would not want him at all as a Bear fan, especially if your GM is dumb enough to give us a first, and I know your GM/Owner combo are freakin dumb.

Edited by Jeezla

Screw it trade Carson to the Bears for a conditional pick and some cash. He's isn't forcing his way to Indy with me. 

Trade Hurts to Houston because they need to trade Watson. 

Draft a QB at #6 

Not sure what Sirianni plans on running with Hurts but if having just Hurts limits Sirianni's playbook then go with a QB who has a higher upside.