QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

2 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I meant Howie.

That's on Lurie. We all want a new GM, but Howie might as well be Howie Lurie.
You should also want a new QB too though. Wentz was the worst QB in the worst division in football.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Danger said:

As much as I'd like to dump Hurts. I really don't think his trade value is worth getting rid of him. Realistically, we couldn't expect anything more than a 4th round pick for him after how he performed last year. 

If we can't get a 2nd back, it's not worth it, but if we can get a 2nd back...trade him.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

If we can get a 3rd I'd take that deal and run with it, personally. Or maybe package him and Ertz and get a 2nd or something.

Yea, I'd take a 3rd too, but then we pretty much have to use that 3rd on Kellen Mond or Davis Mills as a backup QB to replace Hurts.

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

As much as I'd like to dump Hurts. I really don't think his trade value is worth getting rid of him. Realistically, we couldn't expect anything more than a 4th round pick for him after how he performed last year. 

You're not dumping Hurts to get anything in return.  You're dumping Hurts to make Wentz happy.  

Just now, MKnight82 said:

You're not dumping Hurts to get anything in return.  You're dumping Hurts to make Wentz happy.  

Oh I'm more than happy to be rid of them both at this point.

Hurts because I think we overdrafted him to begin with and nothing I saw last year can lead me to any other conclusion. I'm just hoping some team is gullible enough to take him. I'm not saying he can't get better, but I really really doubt he will. Hurts is most likely going to be a flop, but I won't write him off unless given a good reason to move him.

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

If you view Hurts purely as a backup QB, then you might trade him to get a starter elsewhere, then draft a replacement backup in the 5th or 6th.

Edited by Jeezla

How's Hurts value worsened? He played well for a gadget play up until week what 13? Then played well. He probably won't fetch a 2nd only because the draft is so top heavy with QBs and most teams have QBs in place. 

Indy, Denver, Bears are the only teams not in great position to grab one 

NE will go with a veteran 

Carolina has to trade Bridgewater before they get one 

Vegas also will look to trade Carr 

Surprising Carolina hasn't been in discussion, I'd trade Teddy B for Wentz or Hurts (Teddy has an out before '22) 

Bottom line I don't see the QB carousel with all these team moving QBs this offseason. That would set a new precedent 

38 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

yes, he did suddenly. So I´d turn to the guy everyone who has come here has ended up hating him, who is I known snake and that even Malcolm Jenkins ended up disliking. 

37 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

#AlshonWasRight

What did Malcolm Jenkins say about Carson? Ditto Alshon?