QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

Just now, Jeezla said:

You must be really close with Carson to be able to speak for him like that.

Funny.  But I'm serious.  How hard could it have been to mend that relationship?  The major players with the problem would have been gone in Peterson and Hurts.  I don't think you realize how difficult it is to find a quality starting QB.  Just throwing one away because they had an argument seems ridiculous to me.

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Dude I've been here the entire season saying trading Wentz would be stupid.

Dude is shot bro. If you watched the games you’d see. It’s not just that his play was bad. It’s his lack of accountability. I can get behind a guy that is playing bad and knows it but is willing to adjust and work. I can’t get behind the guy that believes it’s everything else but him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

All you had to do was say Doug was an idiot, we fired him for you.  Drafting Hurts was a mistake, we're going to trade him away and then Wentz would have been the starter going forward. He's under contract for YEARS. I don't think setting a precedent for players forcing themselves out makes a team stronger.  

Apparently you didn’t hear the reports that he wouldn’t even communicate with our front office. But yep, just talk to the guy and it’s fixed!

We had to trade him now to avoid more dead money. It was the only option. If we hold onto him and he doesn’t show up or refuses to play we lose millions more in dead money. 

• Like 1

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Funny.  But I'm serious.  How hard could it have been to mend that relationship?  The major players with the problem would have been gone in Peterson and Hurts.  I don't think you realize how difficult it is to find a quality starting QB.  Just throwing one away because they had an argument seems ridiculous to me.

As hard as Carson Wentz makes it. This isn't rocket science.

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

You really think they didn’t try to fix this at all? How does this work in your head lol? Carson requests a trade and they just immediately agree to it without hesitation???? What are you going on about lol. 

• Like 1

Here we go again - Wentz getting benched was the end. It doesn't matter if you think he should've been back or whatever hardball, generic statement you're making. He was always gone - it doesn't matter what the team did, what Lurie did, who we hire, who we fired, who we traded, who we traded for, etc. It was over, he was never coming back. 

7 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Nope. Don’t wish him well. If he wants to be a baby and piss on us on the way out by refusing to help us deal him I hope he plays well enough to get the colts a seventh seed in the playoffs next year and then fails miserably the rest of his career. 

Are you like this with your Ex-es?

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Drafting Hurts was a slap in the face. Benching for Hurts was a kill shot. Would you feel any different if you were him? I’d feel like nobody had my back. My FO is drafting over me. My coach is siding with playing another guy over me. My OL is getting me wrecked, my WRs are subpar. I got no shot here. But the problem that fans had was that he couldn’t be humble enough to be a leader and take the brunt of the blame. Which made us sour. He had no future here, clearly. The damage was done. 

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You really think they didn’t try to fix this at all? How does this work in your head lol? Carson requests a trade and they just immediately agree to it without hesitation???? What are you going on about lol. 

F that, I hope the Colts win 5 games, but Wentz plays 77% of the snaps.

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Drafting Hurts was a slap in the face. Benching for Hurts was a kill shot. Would you feel any different if you were him? I’d feel like nobody had my back. My FO is drafting over me. My coach is siding with playing another guy over me. My OL is getting me wrecked, my WRs are subpar. I got no shot here. But the problem that fans had was that he couldn’t be humble enough to be a leader and take the brunt of the blame. Which made us sour. He had no future here, clearly. The damage was done. 

I'd feel like I need to play a lot better