QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'll Sig Bet you that will never be an issue. You know I don't do Sig bets. Thats how confident I am it won't be.

I'll sig bet you that he doesn't win a playoff game. That's how confident I am he's just an average QB. I would have taken that bet if he went to the Bears tho.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Eagles23 said:

Are you like this with your Ex-es?

The guy went out in the worst way possible. Refused to play here, wouldn’t help us deal him, not a single word to the fans. The Eagles are eating 34 Million in dead cap to trade this guy and he basically forced us to take less capital from Indy cause he didn’t want to play in Chicago. The only person Carson cares about is himself... I see no reason to support him going forward. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

All you had to do was say Doug was an idiot, we fired him for you.  Drafting Hurts was a mistake, we're going to trade him away and then Wentz would have been the starter going forward. He's under contract for YEARS. I don't think setting a precedent for players forcing themselves out makes a team stronger.  

Maybe, but Wentz got his feelings hurt and reportedly refused to talk to Howie. He was a baby. I won’t lie and say he shouldn’t have been pissed. But two teams dumbly drafted a QB too early last draft. Us and the Packers. One of those incumbent QBs played an MVP season, the other sucked and crumbled. It was on Carson to respond and he shut down and shut out people.

And yes we are going to be an example as part of the new age where NFL QBs treat things like it’s the NBA. Watson and Wilson are doing it. Brady did it by leaving and picking the best team. No smart QB is going to sign a mega deal with a bunch of years anymore, it’s dumb. And it’ll be good news for teams who are absolutely awful at finding a QB.

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'll sig bet you that he doesn't win a playoff game. That's how confident I am he's just an average QB.

Bet! 

Wentz wins a Colts playoff game in the next 2 years. Anything longer is a win for you.

Fairly certain Jalen Hurts never win one as the Eagles QB. I'll give him 4 years.

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Bet! 

Wentz wins a Colts playoff game in the next 2 years. Anything longer is a win for you.

Fairly certain Jalen Hurts never will as the Eagles QB. I'll give him 4 years.

I'll forget this bet exists in 3 weeks, but I'm in. I don't have any faith in Hurts either, but I like having him as a backup.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

I'd feel like I need to play a lot better

Or at least express that in some way. Or just work with Doug and watch him fail and get fired. Either way, he would still be here. Carson had enough of Philly. He needs some coddling. Day one reports of the guy being tough to coach were right. Sorry to say but it seems that was the truth. Carson was dubbed the man far too early. The Eagles FO fell for it and so did Carson. 

15 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Nope. Don’t wish him well. If he wants to be a baby and piss on us on the way out by refusing to help us deal him I hope he plays well enough to get the colts a seventh seed in the playoffs next year and then fails miserably the rest of his career. 

Oh yeah, I hope he is awful. The amount of attached fans to Wentz is sickening. I see so many tweets that the Eagles just gave away a franchise QB and we will be watching him go into the HOF as a Colt. Like wtf makes you think this guy is going to be a HOFer. He has literally played a handful of snaps in the playoffs his whole career and has a terrible record against good teams. 

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Bet! 

Fairly certain Jalen Hurts never will as the Eagles QB. I'll give him 4 years.

There is no Hurts era. Hurts will be here for a season til we draft a QB with a top 5 pick next season. 

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Or at least express that in some way. Or just work with Doug and watch him fail and get fired. Either way, he would still be here. Carson had enough of Philly. He needs some coddling. Day one reports of the guy being tough to coach were right. Sorry to say but it seems that was the truth. Carson was dubbed the man far too early. The Eagles FO fell for it and so did Carson. 

Basically everything said in the Josina interview was proven right

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

There is no Hurts era. Hurts will be here for a season til we draft a QB with a top 5 pick next season. 

We're going QB this year dude. I can almost guarantee it.
Howie is going to operate under the assumption we will pick 32nd next year, so right now is the best chance to get a QB. Not to mention a rookie QB can buy Howie a year or two of job security as he develops.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Oh yeah, I hope he is awful. The amount of attached fans to Wentz is sickening. I see so many tweets that the Eagles just gave away a franchise QB and we will be watching him go into the HOF as a Colt. Like wtf makes you think this guy is going to be a HOFer. He has literally played a handful of snaps in the playoffs his whole career and has a terrible record against good teams. 

I think he has a good chance to succeed. I just hope he doesn’t. The kids insanely talented and if he can be held accountable he will thrive. Press Taylor being in Indy really makes me wonder though. Not a good fit with that coach specifically 

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Maybe, but Wentz got his feelings hurt and reportedly refused to talk to Howie.

As a fan of a team that hasn't found a quality starting QB in 30 years do you know how ridiculous it sounds to me to trade away a QB because someone got their feelings hurt?