QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

12 hours ago, EAGLES3658 said:

You're going to use Watson and Mahomes as examples of players that teams overlooked to suggest that teams should now overlook Wilson and Lance? 

No I'm talking about college production made Mahomes/Watson way better prospects than Wilson. Not what they are now.

Wilson is being elevated a lot higher because he's a QB, there's need for QBs at the top of the draft and because this draft isn't full of 1st round graded prospects.  

25 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I wouldn't trade up for any QB in this draft class not named Trevor Lawrence. 

Yeah seems like a quick way to be bad for a much longer time if they give up a ton to get to 2-4. None of them right now seem worth it and I don’t feel great about this staff developing them.

14 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah seems like a quick way to be bad for a much longer time if they give up a ton to get to 2-4. None of them right now seem worth it and I don’t feel great about this staff developing them.

yeah not sure the wide receiver coach we hired is the best man for the job on developing a rookie QB.

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Y'all just look like some jealous fools tbh.

True, if I had the wealth to have a new head band every day...maybe I would too. Wouldn’t matter how dumb it looked.

Are there any off field breakdowns on Wilson? I’m dubious after Carson. Like how is a wealthy kid who went to a school in the middle of nowhere leading the team, will that connect with an NFL locker room? I mean not that BYU QBs are stiffs inherently. It’s a valid concern with how easy it was to schism parts of the locker room away from Carson.