Let's do this....Wilson vs Mahomes

Hunter2_1

Pick the QB  

101 members have voted

1. 1. who's better now

• Mahomes
    • Wilson
    • Can't call it

This year, coin toss. Wilson has had a historic start in 3 games, but Mahomes has played only 2 games. Wouldn't be shocked if both top 40 touchdowns this year. 

As a 49ers fan, as nutty as it sounds, I'd rather play against Mahomes. Wilson's running ability is just extremely obnoxious. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

There is very little you can do against this version of Wilson. Mahomes might fire a 70 yard strike to Hill but he also might go 3 and out. Right I'd rather play against Mahomes because Wilson just doesn't make any mistakes. He is very consistent, extremely accurate and even when the play breaks down will find the open man. You could say the same about Mahomes but I think Wilson does it at a higher level. When I'm down 10 I want Mahomes though, lol.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lancerman said:

Wilson is and has been better. Mahomes, as good as he is, has the most weapons rich offense in the league by a wide margin and has his entire early career. Wilson used to drag crap and now he has some fire power.

This is what tips it, for me.

Mahomes works with a better OL, a top 5 WR probably, the best or 2nd best TE in the league, freak RB

Wilson works with a shoddy OL, a decent WR corps, a nothing TE, standard RBs

• Like 2

Wilson and that's only because I have seen him work with very little offensive talent and be successful. Now that he has a decent WR corp he has just taken it to the next level. 

I am really interested in Mahomes with an average to below average supporting cast instead of what they currently have. Nothing against Mahomes though I just don't know how much of his success has been due to an absolutely terrific supporting cast (I think hes 1b to Wilson's 1a so don't attack me too bad). 

• Like 2